referral money

• damaincontender
      damaincontender
      Bronze
      hey guys...well im very soon reaching 50 dollars from referral money..my question is the following..
      i made an account on full tilt recently and used your code...i didnt get the starting 50 on full tilt though but on mansion.
      is it possible to recieve the referral money into my new full tilt account?
      or does it have to be on mansion?
      ty
  • 7 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey damaincontender,

Unfortunately, Full Tilt Poker is not an option to get your TAF bonus. Currently we pay the TAF bonus at three following pokerrooms:

- MansionPoker: you'll get an extra 10% bonus if you choose to get your TAF money at this platform.

- PartyPoker.

- TitanPoker

Please note the you need to open an account with our bonus code to get the money.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • damaincontender
      damaincontender
      Bronze
      ok ty then i will definately take it on mansion, couple more questions though..
      does it take 48 hours? or longer?
      and the 10 per cent bonus u talked about,, lets say i have 65 in referral money...does that mean ill get 6.5 in bonus?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Yes, that's correct. You'll get $65+$6.5 if you request a transfer of $65 to Mansion. It can take up to one week for your request to be processed.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • strma1337
      strma1337
      Bronze
      When i get 50$ referral bonus.
      is possible to i give this money on mothers account on party poker ?? my mother play with this bonus code on this side :)
      Sorry 4 my English.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Yes, it may be possible. As long as her account was signed up through our site, it'll be okay.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • strma1337
      strma1337
      Bronze
      is possible to i this referral bonus cashout in moneybookers ?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      No. We don't transfer TAF bonus to Moneybookers. However, you can withraw it from the pokerroom after you have played a little if you want to do so.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56