[Application] Spungeh - Stake $1.50-$7 SnG - Stars ASAP

• Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Blog - Graphs etc

The First Real Month

Feedback -

Feedback for Spungeh

Well Im Damian, From Birmingham, UK. You can find out the rest from my blog.

Im looking for a stake for on stars, for SnG $3.5-7, I am putting in mininum 300tournoments a week. And looking for either a short term or a coach and long term stake for pokerstars.

My skype xxx

I would like to start ASAP due to having allot of time up till xmas to put in a serious amount of hours.

I am also willing to go with 2 stackers for half and half, but dont think this is going to be a popular choice due to only playing $6-11 SnG :D

Also if anyone wants to rail me to see how i play they can do so.

Anything else just ask.. Im a nice guy ha :D

[skype edited by purplefizz, first point of contact must always be community tool]
  • 7 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Do you have any graphs? Or atleast provide screennames, so people can check you on sharkscope or similar sites...
      Or do you expect people will just donate you the money. :f_p:
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Yeah there are graphs in my blog..

Ill post them here though..

The most recent one, from PartyTournoments.

got more, but not online that i can show over skype..

oh and people donate me money, yes very good idea :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Spungeh
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Blog - Graphs etc

The First Real Month

Feedback -

Feedback for Spungeh

Well Im Damian, From Birmingham, UK. You can find out the rest from my blog.

Im looking for a stake for on stars, for SnG $6-11, I am putting in mininum 300tournoments a week. And looking for either a short term or a coach and long term stake for pokerstars.

My skype xxx

I would like to start ASAP due to having allot of time up till xmas to put in a serious amount of hours.

I am also willing to go with 2 stackers for half and half, but dont think this is going to be a popular choice due to only playing $6-11 SnG :D

Anything else just ask.. Im a nice guy ha :D

[skype edited by purplefizz, first point of contact must always be community tool]
      For reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Good luck

ps: I would have liked to see some kinda result that you beat limit and a nice size of sample hands, spungeh.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Also, at PokerStars you don't have $6 sng's.

AFAIK: It's $1.5, $3.5, $7, $15
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

Yeah i realised that when i wrote it.. I was thinking party stil.. :(

Im wanting stake for $3.5-$7 lol
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Spungeh
      Originally posted by IngridN

Yeah i realised that when i wrote it.. I was thinking party stil.. :(

Im wanting stake for $3.5-$7 lol
      Hi Spungeh,

From previous experiences, you would really need a winning graph with a huge sample in order to get a stake.

Also, why don't you apply for a stake for the $1.50 games? Have you beaten this limit before with a large sample?

Gary
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle

Hi Spungeh,

From previous experiences, you would really need a winning graph with a huge sample in order to get a stake.

Also, why don't you apply for a stake for the $1.50 games? Have you beaten this limit before with a large sample?

Gary
      Hi Gary,

I am actually more than happy to get a stake for the $1.50 with a 50Buyin Rule and someone to stake me the $75, but didnt think that would appeal to people?

Although if someone wants to do that that would be more than fine with me, due to knowing the $1.50 hyper/turbo SnG and crushing them. And can easily turn that into a huge profit within a week, and then progress with a larger stake or then pay the staker back.

:s_cool: