This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 riverbet?

• YxieAA
      YxieAA
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.64)
      BB ($10)
      Hero ($10.10)
      BTN ($9.85)

Dealt to Hero 6:heart: 6:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, BB calls $0.30

FLOP ($0.85) 9:diamond: 7:spade: 7:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.63, BB calls $0.63

TURN ($2.11) 9:diamond: 7:spade: 7:diamond: 6:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $1.58, BB calls $1.58

RIVER ($5.27) 9:diamond: 7:spade: 7:diamond: 6:spade: K:heart:

BB checks, Hero checks

(I opened the table becaus all running tables had long waitinglists, so it is not full with players yet and no relevant stats avalable).

The questions i have about this hand are:
      optimal betsize on flop and turn?
      On the river I did not think that any worse hand would call so i just checked behind, but maybe i was wrong. Did i loose value here, maybe some Kx hand would have called a small bet?
  • 3 replies
    • Echoes88
      Echoes88
      Bronze
      HI!

Id bet the river 100%. Maybe hes going the to fold the majority his range, but you IP, so if there any chance that he might make a call with 22, id bet.

Only question is the size, id make it about ˇ~2, and id bet a little bit larger on the previous streets.
    • wnbMG
      wnbMG
      Bronze
      wtf? :)
      you can bet small to induce bluffs (and probably value raise from 7) from busted draws and maybe hero call with A high...
      i'm going broke there if he reshoves...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello YxieAA,

Wow, I am really surprised that you even said that there is no worse hand which Call. We are never-ever Checking the river. I Would definitely Bet the flop & turn and of course river! The bet sizing ain't wrong, we could of course bet a bit bigger but it ain't a huge mistake.

Best Regards.