Dealt to Hero 6:heart: 6:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, BB calls $0.30

FLOP ($0.85) 9:diamond: 7:spade: 7:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.63, BB calls $0.63

TURN ($2.11) 9:diamond: 7:spade: 7:diamond: 6:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $1.58, BB calls $1.58

RIVER ($5.27) 9:diamond: 7:spade: 7:diamond: 6:spade: K:heart:

BB checks, Hero checks

(I opened the table becaus all running tables had long waitinglists, so it is not full with players yet and no relevant stats avalable).

The questions i have about this hand are:
      optimal betsize on flop and turn?
      On the river I did not think that any worse hand would call so i just checked behind, but maybe i was wrong. Did i loose value here, maybe some Kx hand would have called a small bet?
  • 3 replies
    • Echoes88

Id bet the river 100%. Maybe hes going the to fold the majority his range, but you IP, so if there any chance that he might make a call with 22, id bet.

Only question is the size, id make it about ˇ~2, and id bet a little bit larger on the previous streets.
    • wnbMG
      wtf? :)
      you can bet small to induce bluffs (and probably value raise from 7) from busted draws and maybe hero call with A high...
      i'm going broke there if he reshoves...
    • veriz
      Hello YxieAA,

Wow, I am really surprised that you even said that there is no worse hand which Call. We are never-ever Checking the river. I Would definitely Bet the flop & turn and of course river! The bet sizing ain't wrong, we could of course bet a bit bigger but it ain't a huge mistake.

Best Regards.