This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Qq #2

• Echoes88
      Echoes88
      Bronze
      Hello!

Original raiser is a fish, 3bet coldcaller is a very weak nitlike guy, the coldcaller behinf the original raiser is a megafish.

I made a 3bet pre because:

1, avoiding getting into an mw pot
      2, getting value from worse hands, because everyone was able to call 3bets widely

But he 4bets us. It was very strong from a fish. Does 3bet/fold in this spot make any sense?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($7.40)
      BB ($20.91)
      UTG ($10)
      UTG+1 ($10)
      UTG+2 ($9.90)
      MP1 ($10.42)
      Hero ($10)
      CO ($10)
      BTN ($10)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:diamond:

fold, fold, UTG+2 raises to $0.20, MP1 calls $0.20, Hero raises to $1.05, fold, fold, SB calls $1, fold, UTG+2 raises to $2.50, fold, fold, SB calls $1.45

FLOP ($6.35) 5:spade: 9:diamond: J:club:

SB checks, UTG+2 bets $3, SB raises to $4.90 (AI), UTG+2 calls $1.90

TURN ($16.15) 5:spade: 9:diamond: J:club: 8:diamond:

RIVER ($16.15) 5:spade: 9:diamond: J:club: 8:diamond: 8:heart:
  • 2 replies
    • FlashDavin
      FlashDavin
      Bronze
      I might consider a 3-bet fold if both players are interested in calling the 4bet as you'll run into aces and kings quite often here. If it was just you against the mega fish I think going ALL-in preflop is a good play as you could have him dominated with a hand like AJ or A10 or even pocket 8s-Js.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Echoes88,

That's actually kind of close while the nit-like guy Calls our 3bet. I would really pay attention on the stats. But most likely I guess I'd just play for the stacks since those loose opponents are capable of playing for the stack with a lot loose range.

But obviously just folding while we don't expect to face a lot worse ranges isn't wrong either, most likely the safest fold, especially when we face a flat from nit.

Best Regards.