This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Tt #2

• Echoes88
      Echoes88
      Bronze
      Hi!

Both of my opponents were fishes. Besides pre bigger iso , i shouldve bet/fold the turn?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10)
      Hero ($10)
      UTG ($10.95)
      UTG+1 ($10)
      UTG+2 ($2.83)
      CO ($3.90)
      BTN ($14.56)

Dealt to Hero T:club: T:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.10, SB calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.40, BTN calls $0.30, SB calls $0.30

FLOP ($1.20) 2:diamond: J:spade: 8:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.60, BTN calls $0.60, SB folds

TURN ($2.40) 2:diamond: J:spade: 8:heart: Q:spade:

Hero checks, BTN checks

RIVER ($2.40) 2:diamond: J:spade: 8:heart: Q:spade: 6:heart:

Hero checks, BTN checks
  • 2 replies
    • FlashDavin
      FlashDavin
      Bronze
      Postflop- I'd say this is a good time for a second barrel as another high card pops up. Even if he holds a pair of jacks here he may lay it down to a 2nd barrel turn bet.

Checking it down isn't terrible but I think you would have taken it down with some type of bet.

Even after the turn check I would consider a 1/3 block bet on the river since you have SOME showdown value. If he reraises you have an easy fold.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Echoes88,

Well, especially fishy opponents actually I do like the play. Since those loose opponents may easily even have tight opponents. They ain't betting with a lot worse anyways, neither you ain't making any better hand to fold. So nice hand!

Best Regards.