Betfair bonus code?

• jofess1
      jofess1
      Bronze
      Hi all.
      I've just passed the test and qualified for the $50 bankroll, WOO HOO.
      Unfortunately, when trying to sign up with Betfair it says that the bonus code must be six characters long but the PokerStrategy code given has only four (PS50), so therefore doesn't work! Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
      Many thanks, Sarah
  • 4 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hi Sarah and congratulations on passing the quiz!

I've just bumped your request so hopefully someone will be able to give you a sensible answer in the next few hours.

Cheers and welcome! :f_grin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Sarah,

Your best option at the minute is to send a ticket to our customer support.

They will inform you on how to progess and set up your account correctly.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • faisalyousif23
      faisalyousif23
      Bronze
      i had the same problem , youre supposed to check the box 'no' where it asks if u got a code, after u register betfair software launches and then u create a nickname and password if i remmeber correctly and THEN it also asks for a code and thats when u put it in
    • Professorix
      Professorix
      Bronze
      The description site here seems not actual, I phoned with the Betfair support two days ago and following is the right way:

1. Download client
      2. Install client
      3. Start client. At first visit there you can enter the promotion code "PS50"

I hope I could help, but no guarantee :f_p:

----
      BTW: I have just another problem with Betfair, your Support has tickets from me. I hope you can help me.