Basic Starting Hands Chart for 6max NLH

• Tevezwest
      Tevezwest
      Silver
      ...wanted Starting hands chart for 6max NLH

I'm not being tracked on here for the time being so I take it shorthanded play would have been covered more in depth from Silver upwards.

So what i'm looking for is links on this site and others that would help. And if you are feeling generous maybe a download of relevant articles if you are silver or above.<<<very cheeky I know
  • 11 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      I think, it is not allowed to copy the articles for silver. And it is very easy going for everyone to reach silver status at pokerstrategy.

To your SHC. I think, i had a pdf of it from strategy, but i did not found it. But you can google for it. I found a link, maybe it is a good one, i don't know. :)

Here. Maybe you can find a chart in there?
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey Guys!

Thanks for that link Silicernium! It's always good to see a freely available strategy guide which we can all share & add to our knowledge repertoire.

Tevezwest, perhaps you can sign up with one of our alternative poker offers to become tracked and reach silver. See below:

Free Starting capital offers

The Free $7.70

Even if you get the free $7.70, you should be able to grind this up to a decent bankroll from NL2 and from there silver status is absolutely attainable! Check it out!

You can also get the Free $8

And the Free $20 from PKR

Let me know how you get on & if you need any further help or questions you know where to find us!

Best,

-E
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Tevezwest, my first advice is get tracked! :D
      Secondly, before I could get access to charts I used the full ring ones minus the early positions and started from MP2 moving through MP3, CO; BU; Sb and BB. Worked fine until I got more experienced.

Hope it was of some help.

Have fun,

Mal.
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hi!

I have now found the link to the SHC for SH inside my bookmarks. :D Click here!

Hope, it will helps you.
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      Hi!

I have now found the link to the SHC for SH inside my bookmarks. :D Click here!

Hope, it will helps you.

You're Epic! Thank you! :f_biggrin:
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      There are many SHC in Equilab. Download it for free and play around a little.... you will find out that it's a great tool!!
    • gsergiul
      gsergiul
      Bronze
      I think, it is not allowed to copy the articles for silver. And it is very easy going for everyone to reach silver status at pokerstrategy.

To your SHC. I think, i had a pdf of it from strategy, but i did not found it. But you can google for it. I found a link, maybe it is a good one, i don't know. :)

Kinda unorthodox if you ask me. I wouldn't raise the 89s, QJs UTG.
      It's more like
      ATs+
      AJo+
      KJs+
      KQo+
      22+
      But it's ok in general I think. I just don't think those suited connecters are gonna be profitable utg.
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gsergiul

Kinda unorthodox if you ask me. I wouldn't raise the 89s, QJs UTG.
      It's more like
      ATs+
      AJo+
      KJs+
      KQo+
      22+
      But it's ok in general I think. I just don't think those suited connecters are gonna be profitable utg.
      If a fish is sitting in the SB or BB and the other players are NIT/ABC grinder, I think you can open SH with 89s or QJs from UTG. You have position to the fish and everything could be fine. I did not read the text inside the link. ;)
    • bazfresh
      bazfresh
      Bronze
      or try Verneers strategy
    • Tevezwest
      Tevezwest
      Silver
      Thanks guys that great linkage and advice... EPIC lol
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tevezwest