Silver?

• bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      I logged into to my acc. this morning and everything was normal. I logged in just now and I'm silver. I'm not at all complaining, it even looks way better than rusty looking bronze, I just wanna know why I'm silver as I'm not tracked. Can someone from admin. please tell me how I did it so I can keep on doing it :)
  • 6 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi bazerk,

hehe i've no idea how this happened but i will get someone to clear this up for you later :)

congrats on the shiny avatar!

smiles,
      wendy
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hi bazerk,

hehe i've no idea how this happened but i will get someone to clear this up for you later :)

congrats on the shiny avatar!

smiles,
      wendy
      If you do not want to wait, you could send a ticket to support. May be they are quicker?! :coolface:

Here is the link! gogogogogo

Do you have an Skrill account over strategy?
      Another option: Strategy sometimes gives randomly users the silver status, to show them the content. They hope, that the will play tracked after this short look inside. :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bazerk
      I logged into to my acc. this morning and everything was normal. I logged in just now and I'm silver. I'm not at all complaining, it even looks way better than rusty looking bronze, I just wanna know why I'm silver as I'm not tracked. Can someone from admin. please tell me how I did it so I can keep on doing it :)
      Hi bazerk,

Thats correct, you received 100 StrategyPoints for signing up to Skrill through PokerStrategy.com :)

wee, how cool is that! :heart:

and now back to business, why are you playing untracked? :s_frown:

Ingrid

ps: Silicernium thank you for the helpful answer
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

He needs a pokerroom, where he can play FL i think. I do not know his stakes, but i think there is no other room which has so much traffic as stars. Maybe Party, but the software is getting used to.

Ingrid

NP
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      @fizz TY :D

Originally posted by Silicernium
      Originally posted by IngridN

He needs a pokerroom, where he can play FL i think. I do not know his stakes, but i think there is no other room which has so much traffic as stars. Maybe Party, but the software is getting used to.

Ingrid

NP
      Very true, even for party. At the time I play here in NZ it's night, and we are GMT+12 or something like that. So I could 1-2 table on a new tracked room :f_zZz: ,or play on stars, which I joined before discovering this awesome site, where there's lots of traffic/fish/$ to be made. (I was tracked on, whats that site that got shut down :f_confused: :f_biggrin: )

As for my skrill acc., I made that through PS AAAAGES ago, but only recently used for the first time. So maybe thats it.

TYVM guys for your responses :f_biggrin:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Yes, indeed. It's very hard to find FL traffic.

They recently made the rake structure for FL better at iPoker, however the traffic is still pretty poor. The traffic at party is probably the best outside of Stars to be honest so your only real alternative is Party Poker, which from what you said, is dead at the times you play.

So not sure what else to recommend, except playing at multiple rooms at the same time, so you can play both iPoker and Party at the same time and get 2 FDB. So that would be your other option.