Bronze
      BTN: $5 (100 bb)
      Hero (SB): $5.73 (114.6 bb)
      BB: $5.80 (116 bb)
      UTG: $7.75 (155 bb)
      MP: $6.41 (128.2 bb)
      CO: $3.95 (79 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:club: 5:club:
      UTG raises to $0.20, 2 folds, BTN calls $0.20, Hero calls $0.18, BB calls $0.15

Flop: ($0.80) 4:spade: 8:club: 5:heart: (4 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($0.80) 4:club: (4 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, BTN checks

River: ($0.80) T:club: (4 players)
      Hero bets $1, BB raises to $5.60 and is all-in, 2 folds, Hero calls $4.53 and is all-in

Results: $11.86 pot ($0.59 rake)
      Final Board: 4:spade: 8:club: 5:heart: 4:club: T:club:
      BTN mucked and lost (-$0.20 net)
      Hero mucked A:club: 5:club: and lost (-$5.73 net)
      BB showed 5:diamond: 5:spade: and won $11.27 ($5.54 net)
      UTG mucked and lost (-$0.20 net)
  • 3 replies
    • DONGSIM
      DONGSIM
      Silver
      Hi Slurpee,

What was your question?

The river was a bet-fold line.

The full house was total in the range of BB.

In total you were unlucky because it is hard to abandon after the flush is realized.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Slurpee,

I'd most likely Bet the flop already myself for protection from any draws or either way Bet the turn as everyone did Check the flop.

But as played the river is really dumb, it's so often gonna be a trap. I just don't see many hands shipping the river which is a lot worse while he even ships after our overbet. :( I'd make a crying fold. But of course during the game it's gonna be hard.

Best Regards.
    • Slurpee
      Slurpee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Slurpee,

I'd most likely Bet the flop already myself for protection from any draws or either way Bet the turn as everyone did Check the flop.

But as played the river is really dumb, it's so often gonna be a trap. I just don't see many hands shipping the river which is a lot worse while he even ships after our overbet. :( I'd make a crying fold. But of course during the game it's gonna be hard.

Best Regards.
      yeah i felt that he was maybe had QKc QJc something of that sort just a lower flush or even a worse FD was donking into me.. i knew it would be a big mistake to call but i couldn't fold after he checked his set on the flop and full house on the turn so i thought for sure i would have the best hand.