Withdrawing from poker770

• hamid88
      hamid88
      Bronze
      Hey,

I recently cleared my $50 starting capital but when i looked at the withdrawal methods, i can't seem to withdraw. I was wondering, do you HAVE to deposit in order to withdraw? If so, would i be able to withdraw after depositing or do you have to earn certain amount of points/wait certain amount of time before withdrawing? I don't intend to withdraw yet but I just want to know because If withdrawal is going to be a big hassle, i think this room might not be the right one for me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
      Hamid
  • 26 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi hamid88,

Congrats on releasing your bonus.

Yes you have to deposit a minimum of $20 in order to cashout the bonus and winnings.

You do not have to clear this deposit in order to withdraw.

Hope this was helpful,

Best regards,
      Gary
    • hamid88
      hamid88
      Bronze
      Thanks for that.

I decided to deposit via Moneybookers but as soon as the transfer was completed, my account got temporary locked for security reasons......What a complete joke.

Ah well, I'm moving back to Pokerstars for good. Played there for years never had any trouble. I guess there's a reason why its the biggest site. Shame really, i was liking the cash games here.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again,

Accounts being locked for security purposes are very standard across all rooms. It is just to make sure that you are the one making the deposit and not somebody acting as you.

This checks are for your own benefit at the end of the day so you should be glad when a Poker Room steps in and does this imo.

Obviously, it can be frustrating for you temporarily, but it's with your best interests at heart that they do this.

Best of luck in your new journey :)

Gary
    • hamid88
      hamid88
      Bronze
      Fair enough but yeah, my entire experience for the past month with poker770 (mainly with the software itself) has not been the best so with this also happening, it just ticked me off.

Btw, thanks for the quick reply, really appreciate it.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No problem at all,

We're extremely happy to assist :)
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hello Hamid88,

Normally the withdraw section should be available on your Poker770 lobby, even if you did not register a deposit yet.

In order to find it, simply proceed to the “My Account” – “Withdraw” section of your lobby.

However, do keep in mind that before you deposit, the only available withdrawal method is the wire transfer , method that has the longest delays for the funds to be credited onto your bank account (8 to 10 days). These are bank delays, so they cannot be modified.

Instead, if you register a deposit through an e-wallet like Moneybookers, a part from the fact that you will be entitled to 10% pending bonus of the value of all the sums registered (just ask for it at promotions@poker770.co.uk), the withdrawal delays for this method go down to only 2 days!

Hope this info helps! If you have any additional questions on withdrawal methods or about our lobby, you can also write us at support@poker770.co.uk. We’ll answer you back in 30 min tops!

Regards,

Yoanna
    • hamid88
      hamid88
      Bronze
      I've just spoken to poker770 staff and everything has been sorted out now. Sorry that i over reacted but frustration really kicked in as I've had several bad encounters recently.

Thanks for the detailed information, I'll be sure to make use of the first deposit.

Cheers
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Great! Very happy to hear and thank you Yoanna for helping out! :)
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by support770
      Hello Hamid88,

Normally the withdraw section should be available on your Poker770 lobby, even if you did not register a deposit yet.

In order to find it, simply proceed to the “My Account” – “Withdraw” section of your lobby.

However, do keep in mind that before you deposit, the only available withdrawal method is the wire transfer , method that has the longest delays for the funds to be credited onto your bank account (8 to 10 days). These are bank delays, so they cannot be modified.

Instead, if you register a deposit through an e-wallet like Moneybookers, a part from the fact that you will be entitled to 10% pending bonus of the value of all the sums registered (just ask for it at promotions@poker770.co.uk), the withdrawal delays for this method go down to only 2 days!

Hope this info helps! If you have any additional questions on withdrawal methods or about our lobby, you can also write us at support@poker770.co.uk. We’ll answer you back in 30 min tops!

Regards,

Yoanna

Could somebody confirm that above statement is true? I was playing on Poker770 and very happy with them (support, bonus, etc), except the "2 weeks withdraw time"

I'm planning to go back to 770.
    • liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      Moneybooker withdraw takes a 3-4 days normally, not sure about bank
    • hamid88
      hamid88
      Bronze
      I withdrew and yeah, everything went fine.

It took about 4-5 working days to get my money from poker770 to moneybookers. And to transfer money from bookers to your bank account, normally takes 3-4 working days.
    • MadMatUK
      MadMatUK
      Bronze
      Were you guys withdrawing with Moneybookers asked for ID?

I've just requested a cashout, and was wondering if sending in the ID now rather than waiting for them to ask for it might speed things along a bit!!

How comes pokerstars can do almost instant withdrawals to moneybookers by no other sites seem to be able to ?????

Mat
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Mat,

Its a standard procedure to ask for a verification of your ID etc... It goes fast too. Just send in the documents and you good to go.

However, its up to the poker room who they require an ID copy from, so keep an eye on your inbox and check spam folder too just in case they decide that you should provide them with the copies.

Ingrid
    • MadMatUK
      MadMatUK
      Bronze
      3 days so far since I requested a cashout, and it's still sitting as pending in the client, and everytime I look in the cashier it tries to get me to cancel the request.

Had no request for ID yet.

To me it looks like they are deliberately delaying things in the hope that I'll decide to play more. Really not keen on sites that do scummy things like that! It's my money and when I ask for it they should get it back to me in a timely manner, not spend 3-4 days trying to convince me to change my mind before even bothering to start processing it.

Mat
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      Do they not have a live support option like other ipoker skins? You could try there.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MadMatUK
      3 days so far since I requested a cashout, and it's still sitting as pending in the client, and everytime I look in the cashier it tries to get me to cancel the request.

Had no request for ID yet.

To me it looks like they are deliberately delaying things in the hope that I'll decide to play more. Really not keen on sites that do scummy things like that! It's my money and when I ask for it they should get it back to me in a timely manner, not spend 3-4 days trying to convince me to change my mind before even bothering to start processing it.

Mat
      Hey Mat,

Don't forget that two of these days were weekend days so this will delay matters slightly also. I am currently awaiting a cashout from another poker room and it is exactly the same scenario.

I know it can be frustrating but I can assure you there is no stalling tactics here.

Please be patient and I am sure you will receive your monies as soon as possible.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • MadMatUK
      MadMatUK
      Bronze
      Of course there are stalling tactics here, every time I log into the poker770 cashier I get a big pop-up asking me to reverse my withdrawal!!!! Clearly they are just sitting on it for a while in the hope that I'm some sort of degenerate who will have to reverse it to get my gambling fix :D

Again I ask the question - if pokerstars can get my cash-out into my moneybookers account the same day I request it why can't other sites ???

And why do I keep depositing at these mickey mouse sites when I know I'm going to regret it later :(
    • zlatko405
      zlatko405
      Bronze
      I cannot belive that I wait for witdrawal almost 1 month and I gave all the information and documents they asked.
      This is emberesed for one poker site and I will not never ever played on their rooms. I also have an account on Poker Stars and I never had the problem like this.
      I called them, sent e mails and always got the same answer " We are waiting for confirmation of our financial departnent and don't worry you will get your winings"etc. ONE MONTH???
      Anybody who can help?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey zlatko405,

I replied to you here already: Poker 770 SHAME

@ Mat, any news? you got your moniez?