This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

6man turbo poker career

• Atkutes
      Atkutes
      Bronze
      Hello everyone.
      I can say that i am a new poker player, like poker players say "fish" :f_cool:
      My poker career began, then i saw poker on TV, before 2 years maybe, from that time i starting to play poker for my leasure, not for real. Like other player on this forum i began to play with my friends.
      I played on FTP before close.

Now i playing at Pokestars. 1.5$ 9man regular speed, i play about 450sample(but i mixing game), i didn't have Bankroll to play this buyin and etc and i still fall to down,
      My graph look very bad

Tommorow(2011.12.09) i have my first lesson with coach, which is looking foward, and then i decided which poker game i play. I choose from 6man-9man, turbo or non turbo.
      From today i started to get down to science, not to waste my time for nothing.

:club: short term goal
      1.Read two poker books: Kill Everyone: Advanced Strategies for No-limit Hold 'em Poker Tournaments and Sit-n-go's and Colin Moshman " Sit and Go strategy"
      2. Play from 15-20sample at day
      3. Prewiev my Hand history
      4. Post unknown/hard hand in forum
      5. Update my blog every 2 days.

:spade: long term goal
      1. Beat micro stakes and go to low stakes

Which poker game, i must choose? Can give me advice?
  • 5 replies
    • kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      Hi, only you can give yourself advice on what games to play. Why not try everything and see what games you like the most?
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      nope I can play mtt's start with 90/180's if you like money
    • Atkutes
      Atkutes
      Bronze
      2011.12.09 at this day i had my first lesson with my coach(which i recomended you, who play 6man-9man turbo or non turbo). First lesson was in progress 1hour 20min. I find out a lot of new thing about 6man turbo, he open my eye. I played poker online, he watching me and he comment hands where i must call, raise or fold, and then after a half hour i comment hand, and he say its good or not. etc.

Total games played: 16
      Buy in total: 52.5$
      Proit: -11.02$
      p.s i think, it's normal for me, because i am new at this game.

so my graps look like
    • Atkutes
      Atkutes
      Bronze
      What i do wrong?

PokerStars - Hold'em Tournament - $50/100 Blinds - 5 Players
      Hand Converter from Pokerhand.org

OlWor (UTG): $1,970
      Atesh0512 (CO): $1,365
      GonDagu_1 (BTN): $2,145
      rah_burrrt (SB): $1,265
      atkutes (BB): $2,255

Pre-flop: Dealt to atkutes Ah Kc
      (1 folds), Atesh0512 raises to $1,365 and is all-in, (2 folds), atkutes calls $1,265

Flop: ($2,780) 7h Ts Jd (2 Players)

Turn: ($2,780) 8h (2 Players)

River: ($2,780) 6s (2 Players)

atkutes Showed Ah Kc
      Atesh0512 Showed Jc Js
      Atesh0512 wins $2,780
    • MarkasKR
      MarkasKR
      Bronze
      Maybe you end up in situations where you have to flip too many times ? :rolleyes: