Hero (CO): $2.03
      BTN: $0.60

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A:spade: A:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.08, fold, SB calls $0.07, fold

Flop: ($0.18, 2 players) 5:spade: Q:heart: K:club:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.12, SB calls $0.12

Turn: ($0.42, 2 players) A:heart:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.26, SB raises to $0.52, Hero ???

I bet .6 on turn, because I think I don't have to protect my hand here. When he min-raise I think he has two-pair here, like KQ,AQ,AK or just Ace pair. Should I 3bet his raise here? I ended up calling here, because I thought he might put me on AK if he has AQ or KQ and might fold his hand. Plus I have position, if I call I think he might try to bet one more time, and if he did then he could do nothing but calling to my raise. Is calling the best line here?

• 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello cpers,

I'd actually Bet the flop bigger ~$0,16 but otherwise kind of close. While it might even be hard for him to Call with a lot worse on the turn since we block both aces I might sometimes Check behind. But of course especially against those loose opponents I don't even mind your play since they have a lot of Kx hands in his range.

But as we get raised I'd be inclined to just Call, since if they have a hand they gonna pay anyways on the river, and the only reasonable 2pairs right now is KQ and which we can't even be sure if he is raising them on the turn since we block the aces.

Best Regards.