The free 50$

• bigpiimpo
      bigpiimpo
      Bronze
      Hello guys :)
      I was wondering how I can make a real money account without depositing, I signed up for the free 50$ and they won't come until i create a real money account and it seems I can't do that without making a deposit.
      Can you please help me with this problem?

Kind regards :)
  • 18 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello,

After registering your PartyPoker account you’ll need to activate Real Money Poker.

Please note that you may skip this step, if you have already entered your personal details in the initial registration form.

If you didn’t enter your personal details in the initial registration form, you can activate your real money account by:

• Clicking on the: Deposit Now tab.
      • Then enter and submit your personal details.

You do not have to deposit your own funds and you can skip the deposit options. Simply close the window by clicking the "Lobby" button and ignore any warning messages, as they do not apply to you as a free $50 player.

Hope this helps :)
      Ingrid
    • bigpiimpo
      bigpiimpo
      Bronze
      I keep getting the same email from pokerstrategy.com that i haven't created a real money account and i should go to deposit and fill out some forms.
      When i do that, go to deposit, the only option I get is to make a deposit, and nothing else.
      Could you please be a bit more specific of how I can fix this, because I really don't know if have already entered my personal details in the intial registration form...
      Kind regards
    • bigpiimpo
      bigpiimpo
      Bronze
      Could you maybe tell me if I have made a real money account?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      have you followed the above instructions? :) then you should have a real money account created. Please send a ticket to our customer support noting that you've filled out your personal details and ready to receive the free $50 :)
    • bigpiimpo
      bigpiimpo
      Bronze
      I have already, and couple of times said to the customer support that I am ready to receive the 50$ but they keep sending back that I haven't filled out this form.
      Then I try to follow the instruction but I can't, so that has to mean I have already filled out these forms right?

Thank you for your help Ingrid, you are helping a lot :)

Kind regards :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey again :)

Yes, this should mean that you successfully entered your personal details.
      Now, make sure you also validated your email address and you good to go.

I've re-initiated the transfer of your free $50 starting capital and hopefully it will be with you in 48 hours.

enjoy and keep me updated
      Ingrid
    • bigpiimpo
      bigpiimpo
      Bronze
      Ok thank you so much !
      one last question though, how do I validate my email?
      I have had a few emails from party poker in my inbox, dosen't that mean i have validated?
    • bigpiimpo
      bigpiimpo
      Bronze
      Hello guys :)

I have now for two weeks tried to get my free 50$ going on party poker.
      I keep reeceiving tickets from pokerstrategy.com that you guys are telling them that I have not made and real money account... ok, so I'm trying to follow these steps I'm giving to create a real money account and it dosen't work and it has been going on in for circles for two weeks now and its getting irritating.
      My user name is bigpiimpo10, could you please check for me whats wrong and why I can't make a real money account.

Kind regards
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi bigpiimpo,

Have you tried doing this

After registering your PartyPoker account you’ll need to activate Real Money Poker.

Please note that you may skip this step, if you have already entered your personal details in the initial registration form.

If you didn’t enter your personal details in the initial registration form, you can activate your real money account by:

• Clicking on the: Deposit Now tab.
      • Then enter and submit your personal details.

You do not have to deposit your own funds and you can skip the deposit options. Simply close the window by clicking the "Lobby" button and ignore any warning messages, as they do not apply to you as a free $50 player.

Another suggestion for you would be to contact Party's Live Support and ask them to verify if your account is set up for real money play.

To find their support, please follow these instructions

- Open Client
      - Click on my account
      - Support
      - Live Support

If you're account has not been activated for real money play, they will walk you through it step by step.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • bigpiimpo
      bigpiimpo
      Bronze
      I have been trying to the first one for a week now and it simply isn't possible.

I tried sending an email to info@pay-pro.com if my account is set up for real money play and I hope I get an answer.
      Thank you for your help Gary, I'm hoping this will work now
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      How about the Live Support team which will get you an answer instantaneously?

- Open Party Poker
      - Click on My Account on the left side bar
      - Then click Support
      - On the right hand side there's a picture with 2 guys talking (click on the picture)
      - Boom :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • bigpiimpo
      bigpiimpo
      Bronze
      I don't see any picture on the right hand side where there are 2 guys talking in support...
      what do i do?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again,

I guess you will have to await a response from the Party email support team then.

I can't think of any other way to assist you in this :(

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi bigpiimpo,

what exactly is the problem?

first, to clarify, you do not need to deposit in order to receive your free $50.

pls go to this page and review all the steps. if you still haven't figured it out, pls tell me which precise step number you are having difficulties with.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/1/

also you can send a ticket to support by clicking "HELP" on the upper right side of this page.

smiles,
      wendy

ps just to be super sure you understand the steps, i will lay them out for you

Step 3: Activate Real Money Poker
      You can skip this step if you already entered your personal details in the initial registration form.
      - After registration, click Deposit Now.
      -Enter and submit your personal details.

this means you will click the button which says Deposit Now. then you will be prompted to enter your personal details, like name, address, etc. complete the answers to these questions.

Step 4: Skip the deposit options
      PartyPoker offers you several deposit options. If you like, you can make a deposit in addition to your free $50.

You can also simply close the window by clicking the "Lobby" button and ignore any warning messages, as they do not apply to you as a free $50 player.

After you have entered the details and decided you do not want to deposit, you simply close the window by clicking "Lobby"

also you can ignore warning messages because you are not a regular depositor.

i've really tried my very best to make it the clearest possible as you have been looking at the instructions for 2 weeks and have not been able to figure them out. i understand that can be extremely frustrating. i am not sure how to make myself any clearer. if this still doesn't work, tell me what parts you are having difficulty understanding.
    • bigpiimpo
      bigpiimpo
      Bronze
      I really don't know what the problem is, i'm not an idiot, the same steps you have been laying out for me for two weeks now dosen't work. I've already filled out these personal details and I have already validated my email and all this stuff so you tell me what excatly the problem is.
      They start sending me the 50$ and 15 minutes later they say incomplete registration. Then I talk to you and you tell me the same thing they do.

Aren't you a member of partypoker, if so why can't you check my account and see what the problem is.
      I clik deposit, then the visa and master card stuff comes up and I again click deposit and the only thing I can do is really deposit. So I have probably already filled out these personal details.
      I can't see an end to this now and it is really sad!!

But again, thank you for your tolerance and help :)

Best regards
    • bigpiimpo
      bigpiimpo
      Bronze
      I maybe think that the problem is I clicked ask me later but not deposit now when I was asked 2 weeks ago...
      So how do i fix that?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bigpiimpo
      I really don't know what the problem is, i'm not an idiot, the same steps you have been laying out for me for two weeks now dosen't work. I've already filled out these personal details and I have already validated my email and all this stuff so you tell me what excatly the problem is.
      They start sending me the 50$ and 15 minutes later they say incomplete registration. Then I talk to you and you tell me the same thing they do.

Aren't you a member of partypoker, if so why can't you check my account and see what the problem is.
      I clik deposit, then the visa and master card stuff comes up and I again click deposit and the only thing I can do is really deposit. So I have probably already filled out these personal details.

Best regards
      well i do have a party poker account but it won't really help because one player is not allowed to access a different player's account nor take a look at this details, as this is in direct violation of the privacy law.

maybe you did enter details during the initial registration.
      if so, will try to get the transfer re-initiated, maybe there was just some delay in updating info? i have no clue.

failing this, maybe you should just try to create a brand new account (if the first account failed to register anyway), and try to follow the instructions again. don't think you are an idiot or anything, i just want to help, but don't really have insight into the situation except from what you tell me. we might have just overlooked something simple. it really is frustrating but as 5 million players managed to succeed, i believe so can we! :D
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bigpiimpo

Best regards
      Hi bigpiimpo, I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't received the bonus. I've now sent you a ticket regarding your bonus transfer, simply click here to read your ticket.

Take it easy and if you need anything else, please notify me by replying to the ticket.