HUD STATS showing for wrong players

• churchilland
      churchilland
      Bronze
      hey i have a seriuos issuse with elephand - you when you play they don't show your stats and shows all the rest players hud, now they don't show one (not me) player stats and then shows on my player some hud, it is like mixed hud stats to player who do not belong those stats. Not sure if I explain correctly, but simple hud stats are not putten to the accurate players. At first I thougth that maybe it is only poker room, but tries on other - the same problem.

I reinstall elephant, but still the same problem.

It is so frustrating cause without HUD I simple can't play profitable so it destroys my poker game.

Did anyone else had to deal with such a problem and know the posible solution how to fix that?

Would be very grateful

Thanks
  • 5 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey churchilland,

unfortunately I'm having a hard time understanding your problem.

Please try to describe it by answering my questions:

- Do you see the table average window? (Black window with the table average stats)

- Do you see your own hud statistics? (Activated it in hud-settings?)

- Do you see other peoples statistics on a cash game table?

Edit: Do you see statistics but not in the correct place? Use the tool button menu to select your own seat.

• churchilland
      churchilland
      Bronze
      Hey, I see stats on my avatar but i did not edit to see my own stats and I know that it is not mine stast because i wont play liek that, so they put other player stats on my avatar, I see other's player stats exept one opopent, but I know that it is incorect stats, cause elephant mixed players and show one stats to other players.

i change my seat but it did not change anything problem stays

I see that other people had the same problem, you can see in this forum on previuos threats, but unfortuanetly nobody explained any solution

HUD stats overlay on wrong players

stats at the wrong player

I play on a titan poker, everything was ok for few months and only 3 days ago started problem
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Have you tried using the tool button to select your own seat?
    • churchilland
      churchilland
      Bronze
      Hey mrk1988

thank you for your answer I did change seat with toolbar as you asked but the problem still exist elephant show me HUD even for empty seat so it is reall mixed and a mess, i tried to look to settings but didnt find anything that could help, i consider to uninstall and then install back, because before i jsut tried to fix with reinstalling and chosing repiar function but I'm afraid if I will unisntall I will lose all the data. Is there any other solution?
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Yes, there are other solutions.

Please go ahead and try the following:

Open up hud settings - disable your own statistics.
      Open up a cash game table and play 2 hands.
      Wait for the HUD to show up, set your own position and take a screenshot of the table.
      Post the screenshot here (make sure to black out your screenname).