This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$6 left in account

• ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      after some bad luck and losing plays im at $6. i dont feel like depositing.

here is my plan:
      1 sng at a time until i make enough for 10 sng's

then play 2 at a time until i reach 20 Bi

then play 3 at a time when i reach 30 Bi

then 4 at a time @ 50 Bi.

sounds like a reasonable goal or no?
  • 6 replies
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      I dont get this $6 left lets play 1 sng at a time :\

If you can concentrate on more than 1, then just play more than one.. Itll even mean your lose this money quicker, or gain this money quicker...

Go down a limit, or play some cash games at NL.0.01/0.02 and 3table up.. $6 is aggressive BRM no matter what.
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      after some bad luck and losing plays im at $6
      well...
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      what site you on..

stake me for $6 and ill give you $20 back in about an hour?
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      I don't like the way people play so slow with there small BR. be aggressive as there is no way you can use BRM. with $6, I made $2,000 with $1.60 in a week, I won many tournaments and was crushing the cash games. Be aggressive I think.
    • deezer79
      deezer79
      Bronze
      Having a $6 BR is pointless so just play micro cash games and hope for the best. If you don't want to deposit then you're gonna have to run like a god with what you have. The SnG strategy you have seems unlikely to work as you'd have to be immune to negative variance. If I were you I'd pound the freerolls till you have a playable BR again.
    • CheckBop
      CheckBop
      Bronze
      the only way is up ! or essex ?:P