20 for 20 .. little help pls MODS

• cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Bronze
      hi ... i signed up for pkr when it was the $20 for 20c deal ...

i have completed this now, but the deal changed mid way through me completing it ....

my question? ... will i still receive the $20? or is it no longer applicable...

also ... am i not eligible for the new deal as i signed up before it went live??
  • 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Someone called us? :)

I'm checking this for you! be back soon with more information!

Ingrid
    • PKRHarry
      PKRHarry
      Bronze
      Hi Cjchalmers,

Yes, you will receive the $20. As the 10c giveaways are still available in the lobby (shortly to be removed) you can complete the challenge either way through the 20c or the $20k play money.

The new deal is exactly the same as the last but with $20k play chips the requirement instead of the 20c.

I hope that answers that for you, please let me know if not.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Here we go:

As some players will still be working by the old rules of reaching 20 cents real money, we’ll allow players to get their $20 by doing either (reaching the .20 or the 20,000 play money balance) for the short-term future.

gogogogogo!

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      whoops :) Harry beat me to it!

Thank you
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Bronze
      hi ... thank you Harry and Ingy for a speedy response...

i asked this question on the arse end of another thread a couple of days ago and it slipped through the system....

n e ways .. thanks again.....
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Glad to help, sorry if matrix ate your other question :D

(I think I found it and replied)
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

no probs ... thanks again... to update i have received the bonus .... :)

how are you? ... last time i spoke to you i think you and pleno where moving in to a new place... i think you got a dog as well?? ... correct me if i am wrong...

hope all is well ...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cjchalmers
      Originally posted by IngridN

no probs ... thanks again... to update i have received the bonus .... :)

how are you? ... last time i spoke to you i think you and pleno where moving in to a new place... i think you got a dog as well?? ... correct me if i am wrong...

hope all is well ...
      yeey, success! enjoy the bonus!

aww, you're so sweet. We're fine, thank you. Moved to Spain, our dogs (we have Basil 4 years old and Kira only 5 months old) loved the summer and they really enjoyed the garden which was basically a reason why we wanted a house in Spain. However, we're struggling to get home on time and spend enough qualify time with them or with each other so we are looking to move back to Gib side again. Going to be expensive :( they don't like dogs so finding an apartment is not easy but we'll manage.

I'll upload some pics soon.

How are you? whats new with you? You had a nice summer?

Ingi
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Bronze
      Hey soz for the slow reply ...

I'm pretty good thanks ... nothing is really new my end lol ... i'm currently in the process of trying to aqquire one of those real jobs ...

Summer was about as good as you can ask for in scotland... I took up climbing and have turned into a bit of a fitness fanatic ... Basically trying to be proactive and not feel like such a degen... I enjoy a lot of trips up to the highlands and have been engaging in some "munro bashing"... if you don't know, a munro is a mountain over 3000ft... we ha0ve 282 in scotland, so i have a long way to go with 11 ticked off lmao... have included a shot from one of my favourite walks... The loch in the shot is loch linnie... if you have seen braveheart then this may be a little familiar lol...

On the poker front ATM i am just playing for leisure and to not let what skills i have slide... Still holding out for my full tilt monies ... 1 time frenchies ;)

As soon as i am with real job i plan to play 30-50 buck tourneys ... i hope to play one live and about 2-3 online a week...

Sorry to hear you are not getting as much quality time as you would like ... life sucks that way... something beneficial in your life usually comes at the expense of something else...

Personally i am not very money orientated so i would reccomend the move back... at the end of the day, as long as you have enough cash to feed and house yourselves you shouldn't really need much more than each other :P x

I want to get a dog myself, which wouldn't be a problem where i am staying now (flat share with the flat owner.)...

However this would probably tie me to that flat until i have a salary and a mortgage for some cheap dive lol ... (dive may be a scottish saying, but you prob get the jist)

N e ways ... glad to hear all is well for you ...

Keep up the good work here ... you really are a credit to the PS staff ... 11/10