This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl10 fr

• tofu22
      tofu22
      Bronze
      Pacific Poker - $0.10 NL - Holdem - 7 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

CO: $7.64
      BTN: $9.50
      SB: $9.80
      Hero (BB): $10.41
      UTG: $15.58
      UTG+1: $23.10
      MP: $10.05

SB posts SB $0.05, Hero posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has K:heart: K:club:

UTG raises to $0.20, fold, fold, CO calls $0.20, fold, SB calls $0.15, Hero raises to $1.10, UTG calls $0.90, fold, fold

Flop: ($2.60, 2 players) 8:club: Q:heart: Q:club:
      Hero bets $2.20, UTG calls $2.20

Turn: ($7.00, 2 players) 4:spade:
      Hero bets $5.25, UTG raises to $12.28, Hero calls $1.86

River: ($21.22, 2 players) 2:heart:

villain 25/5/3 (59)

i think i played this ok, don't really know what i could have done diffrently, but just to check with the coaches. on the turn he called quite quickly, so i was scared of a Q there, but since he bet so small PF i thought he had a smallish PP.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello tofu22,

Preflop: I'd raise it even bigger vs such min-raise and so many limpers ~$1,40.
      Postflop: But yeah, otherwise I doubt that we can get so easily away there vs UTG. The guy could easily even have worse PPs in his range there and we can't really Check/Fold there either.

How is it going by the way so far? :) I have seen you playing on the tables when I have been Coaching some students of mine.

Best Regards.
    • tofu22
      tofu22
      Bronze
      thanks for asking :D ! been a bit busy past weeks, not so much time for poker. only played 20K hands past month + i've turned into a bit of a call station. so now i'm triing to get back into the learning process + thinking process.

I have seen you playing on the tables when I have been Coaching some students of mine.

that's kind of intimidating. i see in the forum your student/s are doing very well.

+ sooner or later i will also be asking you for coaching. NL10 i can handle + ATM i'm ironing out the leaks i know i have (these things take time with me) + i have a wicked downer the past month, which suprisingly i'm handling with complete calm. when i reach NL20 i will be asking for your help. :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Yeah, downers suck big time but it's just part of our big session. :) Not running great either but I just try to continue since I know everything is based on long run. Good luck for you on the tables!