NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($15.91)
      BB ($4.36)
      UTG ($8.12)
      UTG+1 ($5.78)
      CO ($13.98)
      Hero ($13.26)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: T:diamond:

UTG calls $0.10, UTG+1 calls $0.10, CO raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.60, SB calls $0.55, fold, fold, UTG+1 calls $0.50

FLOP ($2.60) J:heart: T:spade: 9:club:

SB checks, UTG+1 checks, CO checks, Hero bets $1.77, SB folds, UTG+1 folds, CO calls $1.77

TURN ($6.14) J:heart: T:spade: 9:club: 9:heart:

CO checks, Hero bets $2.92, CO folds

Hero shows T:heart: T:diamond:

Hero wins $5.84

it the flop bet good? i was going to play for stacks if i get raised
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Shady9966,

I'd most likely Bet the flop bigger ~$2,20 and then otherwise seems to be fine. I like your Bet size on the turn and since we are deeper it's somewhat a must even to Bet it still there if we want to play for the stacks. :)

But of course another option would be to Check behind and maybe even let him hit something if he is more of thinking opponent. We can still ship the river as well.

Best Regards.
    • fulja
      fulja
      Bronze
      A question? If we have a reg in the CO and if we assume he's iso raising light is it ok to 3bet him with some say A2-A5s or some 78s type of hand? Leave the premiums out if we have a squeeze friendly guy in the blinds. Switch to full value range if he's calling wide.

Sorry for the hijack, just crossed my mind while looking over this hand. Just thought it's a common spot.

Thanks
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by fulja
      A question? If we have a reg in the CO and if we assume he's iso raising light is it ok to 3bet him with some say A2-A5s or some 78s type of hand? Leave the premiums out if we have a squeeze friendly guy in the blinds. Switch to full value range if he's calling wide.

Sorry for the hijack, just crossed my mind while looking over this hand. Just thought it's a common spot.

Thanks
      Any questions are welcome. :)

Well, depends of course on the blinds. If the blinds are really loose then it's gonna be hard for us to play those hands in bigger pots. Most likely if we had looser blinds then I'd rather just jump into the pot. With reasonable blinds sure, we could consider even 3betting there if we also expect the opponent to fold to 3bets enough.

Another possibility would be to pay attention on the opponents CB frequency and WTSD, according to that we can also base either to flat and play IP against him postflop and take stabs there or just 3bet.