Blogger Forum

• Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Good morning!

I have a short question: In the german com, there are for every pokertyp an extra forum for the blogs. There is a forum only for SNGs, one for NL, one for FL...
      Is it possible to make it in the english com also? I think it is easier to navigate through the blogs.
  • 2 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Silicernium,

really cool suggestion, it definitely has its merits.
      i think the german community is much much bigger than the baby english one so we can ask the superpowers to review whether we have enough blogs to warrant that (eg FL may only have 5 blogs which would make it a super sad place). with the current system, people wander over into each other's blogs with different game types, which is kinda nice in a way.

also wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for being so nice and helpful lately. if i may ask, how did we get so lucky that you wandered over from your original community?

smiles,
      wendy
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hi Silicernium,

really cool suggestion, it definitely has its merits.
      i think the german community is much much bigger than the baby english one so we can ask the superpowers to review whether we have enough blogs to warrant that (eg FL may only have 5 blogs which would make it a super sad place). with the current system, people wander over into each other's blogs with different game types, which is kinda nice in a way.This is a good point, which I did not see, but you have many sites of blogs. See it from another side: For example, there are 10-20 FL blogs and only 3-5 are active. The others are far away from the point, that someone looks inside to read it, because they are on site 45451246441 and nobody comes so far. Maybe for those blogs it is better, if they are always on the first side. FL interested players will look inside these blogs, and hopefully, they will give a comment inside of a “dead” blog to reactivate it. I do not know, if it is like this, but maybe it could be.

also wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for being so nice and helpful lately. if i may ask, how did we get so lucky that you wandered over from your original community? I did not wandered over, I am only a traveler who is on the search. :)

smiles,
      wendy
      Hallo Wendy, sorry for the question, do you like horses?

thank you for the fast responding.