white_shahin (SB): $30.53
      BURACK87 (BB): $20.30
      Lucky_Luke10 (UTG): $9.20
      rdmchn (UTG+1): $20.10
      anpfisher (MP): $9.00
      Winnerti (CO): $28.60

white_shahin posts SB $0.10, BURACK87 posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.30) BGawli has T:heart: Q:heart:

fold, fold, fold, Winnerti raises to $0.70, BGawli calls $0.70, fold, fold

Flop: ($1.70, 2 players) 7:diamond: T:club: Q:spade:
      Winnerti bets $0.85, BGawli calls $0.85

Turn: ($3.40, 2 players) 4:heart:
      Winnerti bets $1.70, BGawli calls $1.70

River: ($6.80, 2 players) Q:diamond:
      Winnerti checks, BGawli bets $4.50, fold

Preflop: plan for this hand was to rr on the correct flop. I think he was appropriate player to do it. Solid reg+ thinking player+ wide stealing range and huge cbet %
      Flop: we hit nice flop so I decided to just call. I didn't want to isolate myself from better hands...
      Turn: I think the same as on the flop.
      River: I decided to bet a little harder because mini bet would look very strong...
  • 3 replies
    • Echoes88
      Echoes88
      Bronze
      HI!

If you have a postflop plan, and right oppponent pre call ok, but otherwise fold.
    • ShaQQ
      ShaQQ
      Bronze
      Calling pre is fine, with weaker hands 3betting is also an option, depends on table dynamics etc. Post flop again it depends on how often you've been raising villains cbets, if you have been doing it at every opportunity then raising flop is mandatory, even with value hands (villain knows this board is good to cbet and will perceive a raise as being out of line). As played, on the river, I interpret your bet as obvious value and would fold without question, I think a larger bet of say ~$5.2 could be interpreted as weakness, also you could bet 1/3 pot to induce say $2.8, villain depending.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Preflop: Seems to be fine, especially when the opponent doesn't have even a huge CB amount on turn.
      Flop: Although I am not a huge fan of trapping here. I'd just make it easy and simple and raise here. Protect my hand from any SD and gain value maybe even from overpairs. If he has a hand, he is going to pay. If he doesn't then the turn raise will look a lot stronger.

As played
      Turn: Raise here since I'd like to play for the stacks. :)

As played
      River: Well, not much to do, I'd also pick such a Bet amount. If he wants to Call he will Call, if not then he will just lay down. We may also have missed draws in our range against which he could be Check/Calling with bluff-catchers.

Best Regards.