Help me please!

• legenda129
      legenda129
      Bronze
      I finished the quiz succesfully few months ago. After that I had a long way conversation with your help section. I already opened acounts on Pokerstars and Titan poker so I opened Mansion but either Your crew or Mansion crew doesn't accept this because they say I haven't done it correctly. I first got 50$ on Mansion but shortly after that the money was removed and nobody can correct this.

What can I do to get my starting 50$?
      Is there any way to do something about it?

Thank You in advance!
  • 2 replies
    • legenda129
      legenda129
      Bronze
      So, dear Admins??? No answer at all?? Is it very hard to reply to my post, what am I doing wrong here?Did I post to wrong group or what?

Thanx!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello legenda129,

Sorry for having missed your post. As I see you have already had extensive conversations with both support staffs. While this might be frustrating, there is little PokerStrategy can do when you create your accounts at Mansion with wrong referal codes multiple times. The only way for you to receive the starting capital is by having an account which is tracked over us, otherwise we are not able to transfer money to it.

We also do not transfer starting capital to InterPoker. The only other options would be Full Tilt or PartyPoker. For these matter you have to talk to the support though.

Best regards,
      SoyCD