Full tilt $1 tough table

• purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Sharing my odd experience.
      Okay, here's the thing. i've only started so i only play at the $1 SNGs at full tilt. i expect to play fellow donks :D but anyway, i sat at the table today and man it was tough. blinds were already 240 and all 9 of us were still sittin there with roughly the same amount of money (4-5xBB). i couldnt say it was tight exactly coz people would raise and go all in at times. after 35 hands or so, we havent seen a showdown! isnt that crazy? or is that wat it's like in the higher limits? man i dont need this aggravation in the $1 :P it was the first time i'd experienced such a thing in the 200+ games i played these past 2 wks so just wanted to share.
      anyway, are the people on the $2 much better or just the same? i'm thinking of moving up soon but quite hesitant coz everytime i try (here and there), i always lose. BR a bit over a $100.
  • 8 replies
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      maybe just a whole table card dead :P .

the play at least up until 5$ sng is very horrible at fulltilt. can't comment on further, as i only played the 5$s at fulltilt.
    • sheripops
      sheripops
      Bronze
      I found the play at Full Tilt SnGs most straight forward at $2 and $10... For some weirdy beardy reason whenever I've played $5 the competition has been much stronger.
    • roshe40
      roshe40
      Bronze
      The micro stake SNGs on FT ($1, $2 and $5s) seem much tighter then the ones just above them I am finding. I just played a half a dozen $20s and man were they loose. The gamblers like slightly higher than micro stakes on FT. The rocks seem to stick to the ones you are still playing, likely because of being so risk averse to begin with. So if you prefer looser play, try and move up in stakes as soon as your bankroll allows it. You should find it easier to get into the last 6 fairly quickly most times.
    • Calmplay
      Calmplay
      Bronze
      If you are talking about the turbo Sit & Go's at FTP, it's normal they play loose and gamble with hands like 77, 88, KQ ect ...
    • roshe40
      roshe40
      Bronze
      Actually, I have only played the regular speed ones (6 min blind levels). They are even looser on these on FT at the $20 stake than on the $10s I am finding. The $30 level is not much tighter from what I have heard. I am guessing they start to get tighter again at the $50 level.
    • Tukaluga
      Tukaluga
      Bronze
      hey

i am already playing on fulltilt for 2years and

there are not that much donks as you culd expect on other platforms,

especially if you are playing from Europe.

If you are playing at the time when the americans play(ET 12 +) as well you will

be faces a lot more donks .
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Don't play the $1s! The rake is just too high to be worth it. Play $2s or play cash until you have the BR to play $2s.
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      It's not easy to play the CASH NL10 at FTP. Specially if you don't get good cards.

Play the SnG's. with 90 or 36 players... less than 30 minutes the players are half.