jeszkar
      Bronze
      Known players:       
      UTG1:
      $2,07
      Hero:
      $2,22

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with Q:diamond: , Q:club:
      UTG1 calls $0,02, Hero raises to $0,10, 7 folds, UTG1 calls $0,08.

Flop: ($0,23) 9:diamond: , 8:heart: , 7:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG1 checks, Hero bets $0,12, UTG1 calls $0,12.

Turn: ($0,47) 4:spade: (2 players)
      UTG1 checks, Hero bets $0,22, UTG1 calls $0,22.

River: ($0,91) A:heart: (2 players)
      UTG1 bets $0,87, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $1,78

I had almost no information on the other player.
      Pre-flop: standard raise with QQ.
      The flop is pretty bad, I'm not worry about diamond, but JT and 56 and I got no infomartion on the other player. I decide to try a raise. I don't think he got AA or KK but i want to know he got set or a straight.
      Turn: He called which is no good I thinking about the check, but the turn 4 didn't change anything so I tried once more, he call again.
      River: Almost instently raise me when the A came down, I fold.
  • 5 replies
    • Echoes88
      Echoes88
      Bronze
      Hello!

Well he could flopped the nut, but its very unlikely. The only thing that beats you is A9 and A :diamond: x :diamond: . Since there are a lot of draws an the board which did not complete, i guess that most of the time will be a bluff from busted draws.

edit: your bets are very very small on that board. bet harder, let him pay with his draws
    • jeszkar
      jeszkar
      Bronze
      The problem is I find that it's no matter i raise half size of the pot or 2/3 of the pot, they will call it. They think it's not a big difference.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello jeszkar,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Don't like that much the bet sizes, you have to bet it bigger on flop & turn, ~$0,18 on the flop and as played on the turn ~$0,40. Unfortunately not much you beat on the river. :(

Best Regards.
    • jeszkar
      jeszkar
      Bronze
      OK, but why? I really like to know.
      If I made larger bet I would lost bigger.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by jeszkar
      OK, but why? I really like to know.
      If I made larger bet I would lost bigger.
      Please read the articles about outs and odds. :) You are giving the opponents very good odds for drawing not that you will loose bigger. You loose already for giving the opponent so good odds. It's just horrible to think that you would even loose more then don't play poker at all since you will always loose. :(