This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Help me

• Dannyz0r
      Dannyz0r
      Bronze
      So i have been playing poker for about 1 year . Last 2 months i have had a lot of success (i usually play MTT / SNGs , played cash but not really liking it ).
      So in the 2 last months i have won ~around 600$ on pokerstars , ~1000E on other site . Here is my question : i am now starting to think maybe i should buy some poker software ( i already have Hold em manager ) and since i usually search people i am at the table with @pokerprolabs i was thinking it would be a good idea to buy a subscription (1yr since its a nice offer )

Top Shark Pro & Tournament Shark (3000 daily searches) + Hold'em Profiler + Poker Calculator Pro - $129.00/year

Hold'em Profiler - this seems pretty much as HEM so it's not much worth imo
      Poker Calculator Pro - Poker Calculator Pro advises you on when to fold, bluff, call or raise.

Okay so this seems good and bad at the same time . I don't like being told what to do , but since i'm multitabling and this could be good . Also , it seems to good to be true , because pokerstars probably bans it ?

Top Shark Pro & Tournament Shark (3000 daily searches) - this seems good because im instantly getting info about a certain person

Share your opinions insights , if any of you already use this perhaps tell me whether is really gamechanging

TL;DR - help me choose a poker software

EDIT : just remembered of sharkscope site , if any1 has any feedback or insight about it . and has time perhaps he can post that , i might be getting that instead of pokerprolabs
  • 1 reply
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      In my personal opinion pokerprolabs was never very good (i havent used it for about 2 years though) was always missing a lot of results and such but maybe its improved since then anyone else got any experiences?

I don't use sharkscope too often either any more but if i was picking from the 2 id pick sharkscope but i guess it all comes down to personal preference

Carl