fish likes normal SNG or turbo SNG?

  • 13 replies
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.09.2011 Posts: 1,019
      What first of all are you talking about? the 20 30 and 50 man turbo sit n go's?

      if so what limit?

      if not what then are those numbers for?

      If you want a question answered on the forum I would suggest you at least properly write down all the question so we aren't left guessing what you mean...:)

      I know you want the ration between turbo and reg sngs but what limit and how many people in these sngs?
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Joined: 10.07.2010 Posts: 1,343
      Originally posted by ilovemagic
      What first of all are you talking about? the 20 30 and 50 man turbo sit n go's?

      if so what limit?

      if not what then are those numbers for?

      If you want a question answered on the forum I would suggest you at least properly write down all the question so we aren't left guessing what you mean...:)

      I know you want the ration between turbo and reg sngs but what limit and how many people in these sngs?
      Hi,

      I mean fish likes turbo or non-turbo?

      thanks.
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.01.2009 Posts: 2,098
      each fish has his own preferences :)
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Joined: 10.07.2010 Posts: 1,343
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      each fish has his own preferences :)
      lol, that true but most fishes like which more?
      or regulars like which more?
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.01.2009 Posts: 2,098
      again, there are enough regs in both imo :D but i would guess that there are more regs in turbos, mainly because you can get better hourly income at turbos
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Joined: 10.07.2010 Posts: 1,343
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      again, there are enough regs in both imo :D but i would guess that there are more regs in turbos, mainly because you can get better hourly income at turbos
      Then I think fish ratio is better in non-turbo because more regs in turbo. :D
      I think this should be interesting if any research on this.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.12.2010 Posts: 4,289
      I like turbos :f_biggrin:
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Joined: 10.07.2010 Posts: 1,343
      Originally posted by roopopper
      I like turbos :f_biggrin:
      you are fish or reg? :D
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.12.2010 Posts: 4,289
      Originally posted by JHTAN
      Originally posted by roopopper
      I like turbos :f_biggrin:
      you are fish or reg? :D
      I'm a fishy reg :D
    • talben1
      talben1
      Basic
      Joined: 01.05.2008 Posts: 7
      IMO turbo. If he is a fish because of his personality he is more likely to be a fishy gambler. In turbos the "Big action" comes faster...
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      Joined: 05.09.2008 Posts: 263
      true fish wouldn't know the difference, just check BuyIn and go for it :D
      if conscious, would probably move towards turbo, since its 1.5x faster (depending on room) in STT at least.

      on the other hand, if we assume that fish doesn't multitable, them non-turbo might be more appealing for some, because it lets the player get more bang for the buck, before busting out.
    • eudodo
      eudodo
      Bronze
      Joined: 11.05.2008 Posts: 230
      Hi All!

      About 2 years ago I used to be a reg at 9/10 handed SNG on FTP. The difference was visible at $10 BI and higher. Turbo games had many more regs who could have a higher volume at these games and could get more rake back.
      If you decide to play normal SNGs (which at that time were for me more profitable) think had to play HU SNG's - you will end up playing many of them vs fish and vs reg and there is a huge difference to be able to play with bigger stacks and take down the 1st place more often
    • my49cents
      my49cents
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.12.2011 Posts: 2,873
      fishes like turbos, but regs also like turbos. everybody likes turbos^^

      your roi will be higher with normal sngs, but you can play a lot more turbos in the same time. so the hourly will be roughly the same