Starting to think that all is not right.

• KjellemanII
      KjellemanII
      Bronze
      Well let me first apologize,this is going to be another one of these wining threads.I play a pretty solid/aggressive 6-max NL $20,been having a steady winning of about 4-5BB/100.But the past month or so(feels alot longer)i just can not win a big hand,example i go all-in with AA against a flushdraw.I´m like supposed to be a favorite to win about 4 of 5 times,never happens when i play anymore just lose over and over again.i mean sure i have suffered badbeats before,but a month of being analy-raped by donks is starting to hurt.I think i´m gonna join in with the conspirazy-choir,Titan is rigged and it´s all just to take my money ;) .How long can this shit last??????????????????Maybe i should take up knitting instead :P .
  • 3 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey KjellemanII,

Bad beats happen to all of us. And you want the player to go all-in with middle pair against your AA, don't you? Sometimes they hit: so be it. It is frustrating when it happens a lot of times in a row but don't worry: you will move up again if you play well. To make sure that you play well please post some of your hands in the sample hands board. This way you can improve your game a lot. I would also recommend you to take some rest or at least play micro-limits during this kind of period.

Hope you'll be back on track soon!
      thunderbird56
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by KjellemanII
      But the past month or so(feels alot longer)i just can not win a big hand,example i go all-in with AA against a flushdraw.I´m like supposed to be a favorite to win about 4 of 5 times, .
      Thats not true. As player can have flush draw on flop and odds that he hit his draw are around 35% if i am correct so you are 65% favorite not 80%
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      maybe he's talking about the turn?