Donkey fest

• richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      Is pokerstars full of donkeys at the low stakes i am thinking about moving over there because the sngs on fulltilt are just too hard.
  • 6 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Any room has enough fishes for you as long as you know how to find them. Anyway, I also prefer Stars. Personally, players at Full tilt in general are just better.

Good luck!
      thunderbird56
    • PatMood
      PatMood
      Bronze
      I find that Stars does have the most donkets at the micro stakes SNG's. But also, when in lose to them, I do get pretty pissed off.
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • sandblaster
      sandblaster
      Bronze
      all sites have donkies but nowdays they hit everything,the sites lovem because they never cash out
      :( :( :(
    • Jani88
      Jani88
      Bronze
      I just started on PStars myself, and to be honest at the lower limits i have never met a bigger bunch of donkeys in my life. Saying that tho, its so easy to profit off them.
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      I found Stars quite tough on my first session there, I mean - there are a few players to the flop and it's quite a tight game, although I chose games with high average pot/plrs per flop values.
      Played 300 hands, 2 buy-ins on NL 25 down - not that it is unbearably much, but after a sick upswing from 400$ to 850$ on another site, this seems to remind me of what losing is like :)
      I will play a little more in the following days, hope it turns out better.
      The bonus seems relatively easy..