This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Donkey fest

• richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      Is pokerstars full of donkeys at the low stakes i am thinking about moving over there because the sngs on fulltilt are just too hard.
  • 6 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Any room has enough fishes for you as long as you know how to find them. Anyway, I also prefer Stars. Personally, players at Full tilt in general are just better.

Good luck!
      thunderbird56
    • PatMood
      PatMood
      Bronze
      I find that Stars does have the most donkets at the micro stakes SNG's. But also, when in lose to them, I do get pretty pissed off.
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • sandblaster
      sandblaster
      Bronze
      all sites have donkies but nowdays they hit everything,the sites lovem because they never cash out
      :( :( :(
    • Jani88
      Jani88
      Bronze
      I just started on PStars myself, and to be honest at the lower limits i have never met a bigger bunch of donkeys in my life. Saying that tho, its so easy to profit off them.
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      I found Stars quite tough on my first session there, I mean - there are a few players to the flop and it's quite a tight game, although I chose games with high average pot/plrs per flop values.
      Played 300 hands, 2 buy-ins on NL 25 down - not that it is unbearably much, but after a sick upswing from 400$ to 850$ on another site, this seems to remind me of what losing is like :)
      I will play a little more in the following days, hope it turns out better.
      The bonus seems relatively easy..