NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($49.50)
      BB ($91.47)
      UTG ($62.29)
      Hero ($67.27)
      CO ($49.52)
      BTN ($59.43)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: K:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $1.50, CO calls $1.50, BTN raises to $6, fold, fold, Hero calls $4.50, fold

FLOP ($14.25) A:spade: J:heart: 7:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $8, Hero calls $8

TURN ($30.25) A:spade: J:heart: 7:club: 2:heart:

Hero checks, BTN checks

RIVER ($30.25) A:spade: J:heart: 7:club: 2:heart: 4:spade:

[color=red]Hero checks, BTN bets $18.15, Hero ???

This guy got me a few times with crap on showdown when I was stealing from BU and I have won a hand against him when I spiked a flush and he didn't 3bet AKs OOP and payed me 3 barrels with TPTK. I have 3bet a few times so image is kind of aggressive.
      These are his stats:
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20

Would prefer 4-betting that spot. Co should never have there hand that he is going over the top and you see him let very cheap to see flop his pp-s that might easily cost you the whole stack postflop.

Also if you have history against BU he would very often go with his valuehands TT+, AK

Postflop: I think c/c flop is fine to then c/f turn. Instead of c/f river I´d bet there 5$ that I would also do with AQ. I don´t think he would now go crazy and bluffraise you, but it might easily get called by QQ, Jx hands.

You can also consider c/rai on the river, but since I have never c/rai river as bluff I don't know if it works- should, since I would b/f there all the Ax hands and unless he has AA/JJ or hit his 44 (that he should flat close to 100%) I think you get folds better hands.

Best regards,