This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 SH KK OOP 3bet POT

• edismah
      edismah
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($49.50)
      BB ($91.47)
      UTG ($62.29)
      Hero ($67.27)
      CO ($49.52)
      BTN ($59.43)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: K:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $1.50, CO calls $1.50, BTN raises to $6, fold, fold, Hero calls $4.50, fold

FLOP ($14.25) A:spade: J:heart: 7:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $8, Hero calls $8

TURN ($30.25) A:spade: J:heart: 7:club: 2:heart:

Hero checks, BTN checks

RIVER ($30.25) A:spade: J:heart: 7:club: 2:heart: 4:spade:

[color=red]Hero checks, BTN bets $18.15, Hero ???

This guy got me a few times with crap on showdown when I was stealing from BU and I have won a hand against him when I spiked a flush and he didn't 3bet AKs OOP and payed me 3 barrels with TPTK. I have 3bet a few times so image is kind of aggressive.
      These are his stats:
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Would prefer 4-betting that spot. Co should never have there hand that he is going over the top and you see him let very cheap to see flop his pp-s that might easily cost you the whole stack postflop.

Also if you have history against BU he would very often go with his valuehands TT+, AK

Postflop: I think c/c flop is fine to then c/f turn. Instead of c/f river I´d bet there 5$ that I would also do with AQ. I don´t think he would now go crazy and bluffraise you, but it might easily get called by QQ, Jx hands.

You can also consider c/rai on the river, but since I have never c/rai river as bluff I don't know if it works- should, since I would b/f there all the Ax hands and unless he has AA/JJ or hit his 44 (that he should flat close to 100%) I think you get folds better hands.

Best regards,