Poker groups!

• Butterballa
      Butterballa
      Bronze
      Hi all, just wanted to ask what kinds of things a poker group should cover. Theres a group of us here really planning on getting into online poker and will probably start studying together, going over hand histories and such.

Would we just go through our hand histories and find the best/worst hands and go over them? Common leaks we should be looking out for? Pokertracker is really nice, and gives a ton of info, but I dont think I know how to use it to its full potential yet, like what sections we should be looking in to find flaws?

I think overall though we're gonna start playin hard and focus on consistency and good decision making, but were pretty competitive and we all play live together sometimes so i think we'll kick each others butts into gear :D

Thanks in advance :)
  • 2 replies
    • Butterballa
      Butterballa
      Bronze
      One more question, does anyone know of a site that allows friends to do PLAY MONEY cash or sit n go's? We are not interested in cheating at all, but its a lot better to play with a full table than just 2-3 people :(

Edit: In the same house i mean
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi butterballa,

First off, I have moved your post to Beginners Questions where I believe it is more appropriate.

PokerStars offer a Home Games option.

You can play both Play Money and Real Money games versus your friends. They offer tournaments and cash tables.

Here is a helpful link to you from PokerStars website

If you, or any of your friends have never held a PokerStars account, I would advise you all to sign up through our code here so that you can earn SPs for playing in real money games.

To set up your PokerStars account through PokerStrategy, see here for all the relevant details

Best regards,
      Gary