LoveJuly_Lee (MP+1): $21.66
      Pittbullix (LP): $20.28
      HiTch3r71 (CO): $20.00
      bcfcftr (BTN): $18.60
      BGawli (SB): $20.30
      Rapier12 (BB): $23.73

BGawli posts SB $0.10, Rapier12 posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.30) BGawli has K:club: K:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BGawli raises to $0.80, Rapier12 raises to $1.80, BGawli raises to $5.00, Rapier12 calls $3.20

Flop: ($10.00, 2 players) Q:club: A:club: 8:club:
      BGawli checks, Rapier12 bets $7.00, BGawli calls $7.00

Turn: ($24.00, 2 players) K:diamond:
      BGawli bets $8.30, Rapier12 calls $8.30

River: ($40.60, 2 players) 2:spade:

Preflop: no more slowplaying and trapping big hands: AA and KK :)
      Flop: very bad board. I'm aware of that it could be very hard to escape from this pot. So I decided not to cbet, just check and allow him to bluff or bet... and call him down on later streets
      Turn: that's a load of my mind :) just shove
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Well, even if you Check/Call the flop which course has to be the case that you also have to put him on a bluff and without it I would just fold my hand since you ain't getting the implied odds.

So even if you Call you should rather Check the turn and let him ship with worse, he will anyways have hard time calling with worse so therefore rather let him do that. Or did you really put him on only Ax here?

Best Regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Silver
      I don't understand your line... so if I play x on the flop I have to fold in 4b pot?
      I don't know what I was thinking but I remember that I was sure that no escape from this hand so I can play a little different- not bet on the flop and automatic committed to the pot than check and let him bet...
      so I have to agree that my line is a little wired but I wanted to try new lines...
      what do you think about :
      - bet for $8 on the flop, so we have to call his ship...
      - not x/c as I played than x/ship?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      I don't understand your line... so if I play x on the flop I have to fold in 4b pot?
      I don't know what I was thinking but I remember that I was sure that no escape from this hand so I can play a little different- not bet on the flop and automatic committed to the pot than check and let him bet...
      so I have to agree that my line is a little wired but I wanted to try new lines...
      what do you think about :
      - bet for $8 on the flop, so we have to call his ship...
      - not x/c as I played than x/ship?
      Nah, I am not saying that your line is bad. Check/Call line is totally fine but I just wanted to give you the idea that you also have to put some bluffs into opponents range like he could play JJ this way or whatsoever. Then you can perfectly well play the hand profitable. But yea, let him ship the river. :D