[NL2-NL10] NL25: 99 push ok after reraise?

• Gremlin68
      Gremlin68
      Bronze
      0.10/0.35 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 9:club: , 9:heart: . CO posts a blind of $0.35.
      UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.50, MP2 raises to $2.75, 6 folds, Hero raises to $5.00 (All-In), MP2 calls $2.25.

push after reraise correct here imo?

Flop: ($10.95) 7:diamond: , 5:spade: , 2:spade:
      Turn: ($10.95) T:diamond:
      River: ($10.95) 9:diamond:

Final Pot: $10.95
  • 4 replies
      Silver
      The strategy says it's fine but I would still fold. I'm afraid we're behind too often to make this play profitable against serious oponents.
    • Gremlin68
      Gremlin68
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 098799
      The strategy says it's fine but I would still fold. I'm afraid we're behind too often to make this play profitable against serious oponents.
      yep but that's exactly the prob on NL25. Against serious opponent I would intend to fold here. But you're to often against non thinking players against whom a PP is strong enough often. That's my prob a lot of times to evaluate. Most time I see only crap at my opponent playing such hands.

Will try to use stats (PAH still doesn't work and yr clue didn't help. I guess it's a prob of my Database)
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gremlin68
      Originally posted by 098799
      yep but that's exactly the prob on NL25. Against serious opponent I would intend to fold here. But you're to often against non thinking players against whom a PP is strong enough often. That's my prob a lot of times to evaluate. Most time I see only crap at my opponent playing such hands.

Will try to use stats (PAH still doesn't work and yr clue didn't help. I guess it's a prob of my Database)
      Absolutly. It's the most common way I seem to lose my buyins; Villain calls pf raise with rags because they're suited. Villain hits top pair on raggy board. Villain calls my push when I hold 2 overs and villain calls with top pair weak kicker and I don't improve.

It's why I think going broke here is ok, at this limit.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      nice hand