This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL25: 99 push ok after reraise?

• Gremlin68
      Gremlin68
      Bronze
      0.10/0.35 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 9:club: , 9:heart: . CO posts a blind of $0.35.
      UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.50, MP2 raises to $2.75, 6 folds, Hero raises to $5.00 (All-In), MP2 calls $2.25.

push after reraise correct here imo?

Flop: ($10.95) 7:diamond: , 5:spade: , 2:spade:
      Turn: ($10.95) T:diamond:
      River: ($10.95) 9:diamond:

Final Pot: $10.95
  • 4 replies
      Bronze
      The strategy says it's fine but I would still fold. I'm afraid we're behind too often to make this play profitable against serious oponents.
    • Gremlin68
      Gremlin68
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 098799
      The strategy says it's fine but I would still fold. I'm afraid we're behind too often to make this play profitable against serious oponents.
      yep but that's exactly the prob on NL25. Against serious opponent I would intend to fold here. But you're to often against non thinking players against whom a PP is strong enough often. That's my prob a lot of times to evaluate. Most time I see only crap at my opponent playing such hands.

Will try to use stats (PAH still doesn't work and yr clue didn't help. I guess it's a prob of my Database)
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gremlin68
      Originally posted by 098799
      yep but that's exactly the prob on NL25. Against serious opponent I would intend to fold here. But you're to often against non thinking players against whom a PP is strong enough often. That's my prob a lot of times to evaluate. Most time I see only crap at my opponent playing such hands.

Will try to use stats (PAH still doesn't work and yr clue didn't help. I guess it's a prob of my Database)
      Absolutly. It's the most common way I seem to lose my buyins; Villain calls pf raise with rags because they're suited. Villain hits top pair on raggy board. Villain calls my push when I hold 2 overs and villain calls with top pair weak kicker and I don't improve.

It's why I think going broke here is ok, at this limit.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      nice hand