[Application] 7-15$ STT turbo stake

• aftenieovidiu
      aftenieovidiu
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

hi,
      i opened a thread before but it was edited by thazar because i didn't have 300 posts.i tried to edit that but i couldn't.i hope thazar can edit it because i lost some datas from my PC and i can't put my whole graph.

if he can't i will use this one.i used to play on fulltilt STT turbo at 12$-22$.i can say i was a winning player.after fulltilt closed i lost all my money there:(

my username on fulltilt was: weib
      my pokerstars username is: okokjf
      fulltilt was the only site i played.on pokerstars i played just some 1-3$ STT.

now i want to start over by mixing 7$-15$ STT turbo on poker stars.the deal is for 1000 games and winnings will be splited 50/50 with rakeback included.the average BI is 11$ and i want 80BI.this is 880$.you can by at least 5%.

5%-44$
      10%-88$
      20%-176$
      30%-264$
      40%-352$
      50%-440$
      100%-880$

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i made a deal before with cristy007.it was only for a few days but maybe you will take in consideration.

i wait your questions here feedback
  • 7 replies
    • cristy007
      cristy007
      Bronze
      i made a deal before with aftenieovidiu.only for 4-5 days because i needed the money back.anyway he sent back the money when i asked for them.

by the way i want to by 10%
    • aftenieovidiu
      aftenieovidiu
      Bronze
      thanks for stopping by cristy007.
      i will reserve to you 10%
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aftenieovidiu
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

hi,
      i opened a thread before but it was edited by thazar because i didn't have 300 posts.i tried to edit that but i couldn't.i hope thazar can edit it because i lost some datas from my PC and i can't put my whole graph.

if he can't i will use this one.i used to play on fulltilt STT turbo at 12$-22$.i can say i was a winning player.after fulltilt closed i lost all my money there:(

my username on fulltilt was: weib
      my pokerstars username is: okokjf
      fulltilt was the only site i played.on pokerstars i played just some 1-3$ STT.

now i want to start over by mixing 7$-15$ STT turbo on poker stars.the deal is for 1000 games and winnings will be splited 50/50 with rakeback included.the average BI is 11$ and i want 80BI.this is 880$.you can by at least 5%.

5%-44$
      10%-88$
      20%-176$
      30%-264$
      40%-352$
      50%-440$
      100%-880$

i made a deal before with cristy007.it was only for a few days but maybe you will take in consideration.

i wait your questions here feedback
      For reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Regarding the information in the previous post I am afraid we do not have a copy of it.

Best regards

Thazar
    • aftenieovidiu
      aftenieovidiu
      Bronze
      thanks anyway thazar.if someone is interested they can search on sharkscope or other online database.
    • aftenieovidiu
      aftenieovidiu
      Bronze

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this is my graph.i thought it might help someone:)
    • aftenieovidiu
      aftenieovidiu
      Bronze
      i think you can close this thread because none is interested :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Closed following OP's request