4bullets4 (SB): $33.88
      BGawli (BB): $20.13
      c.o.double.d (UTG): $20.00
      Raffey51 (UTG+1): $26.66
      Turok342 (MP): $32.88
      nul3m0 (MP+1): $36.54

4bullets4 posts SB $0.10, BGawli posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.30) BGawli has Q:spade: A:heart:

fold, fold, fold, nul3m0 raises to $0.70, BURACK87 calls $0.70, fold, fold, BGawli raises to $3.25, fold, BURACK87 calls $2.55

Flop: ($7.30, 2 players) 4:heart: Q:diamond: J:spade:
      BGawli bets $4.50, BURACK87 calls $4.50

Turn: ($16.30, 2 players) 6:club:
      BGawli bets $12.38, BURACK87 calls $12.25

River: ($40.80, 2 players) K:spade:

I think that squeeze decision was ok because I had appropriate opps for this play.
      Flop: what to do on this board? It was hard to escape from this hand...
  • 4 replies
    • Echoes88
      Echoes88
      Bronze
      Hello!

pre sqzueze is perfect, you have found just the right opponents. But the problem is, the their 3bet caling ranges will be very strong, and your aq will be dominatied most often.

I might consider a ch/c on the flop, his range will be pps (22-JJ) and aq-ak. if you get the showdown youll not be ahead too much .
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Well, the question is here what kind of hand is going to Call you on the flop? While the opponents range is going to be rather stronger there I doubt that we will get much value by Bet/Bet here since there ain't gonna be many worse Qx hands. Therefore you could consider Check/Call and let him Bet with worse hands. If he is Checking behind we still can Bet the turn ourselves.

Best Regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      Again I have to agree with you and admit that 3B pots are pain in the ass so far...
      Probably I don't know how to play it on this limit. It seems like that I want to win every 3B pot in which I play. So I have to improve it but it will take time to adjust this play.

so I should have played check/call flop and check/fold turn?
      ok we want to catch bluffs on the flop with check/call... but is it possible that this player would be bluffing two streets? I mean on the flop and turn?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      Again I have to agree with you and admit that 3B pots are pain in the ass so far...
      Probably I don't know how to play it on this limit. It seems like that I want to win every 3B pot in which I play. So I have to improve it but it will take time to adjust this play.

so I should have played check/call flop and check/fold turn?
      ok we want to catch bluffs on the flop with check/call... but is it possible that this player would be bluffing two streets? I mean on the flop and turn?
      According his stats I really doubt that we gonna see many worse hands which Bet/Ship the turn. :( He has a W$SD of 58 which is really high, so therefore I expect our TP not even be good there and at the best we might just split. So Check/Call flop and most likely give it up on the turn.