Playing MTT's across many sites at onetime, how to get windows to popup

• JohnJames97

OK, so if i want to play mtt's across say party,stars,888, ongame, and ipoker all at the same time,, and ensure i'm not being timed out due to tables not popping up. What do i need to do ?

I like to stack my tables so it's easy on my eyes, and can handle my hem hud without it being squished up etc..

Are their any tricks/tecniques or software that mtt grinders are using to make this effective without timing out all the time ?

• 1 reply
    • Asaban
      Playing on more then two sites I strongly advice you to play with a tiled layout.
      Afaik (and since I play with the tiled layout for years I am not sure about this) there is no possibility to mix up different sites while stacking up the tables.

Only possibility to play different sites at once and still stack the tables would be to have the different sites next to each other (--> tiled) and only stack the same tables on the different spots on your monitor.

PS: Hope you understand what I am trying to say since I am not a native speaker (--> german MTT coach inside) :tongue: