Kiro's MTT: 11 December 2011

• kiromanAAKK
      Manage to ship even last place in the final (two today) and finished to wasted one already this morning

AK o/r from EP face a 3bet from HJ; hero call with a pot bigger now than my stack and with a King on the flop is good enough for me to ship AI but villain that call with AA got me and Im all out!

Last final of this 10th Anniversay of Pokerstars tonight (hope to go better at least in the last one after shiped so many finals and didn't get anything so far) but the main attention and spotlight is for the Sunday Storm with 1M GTD this evening where Im in as I manage to ship a place there too.

I don't feel near good to face such tournament plus since I started to concentrate on cash games (an year ago by now) my ROI hasn't been near the one from the previous year (where instead I was into SNGs all the time).

What to say, hope that at least I cannot make shame of myself and in the another hand I m very happy and glade that with today, we are to an end with this promos and so, my dedication to MTTs and stuff like that as I can cam back to normality from Monday and start to concentrate (again) to all and exclusively to the cash games and to my basic business!

Will be nice to know if there are other strategiests 2nite playing the Sunday Storm at least I will try to avoide get involved and play against them ;)
  • 1 reply
    • Asaban
      There are obv a lot of ps members playing big tournaments like the sunday storm (especially if it's part of a promo and therefor even bigger). How did you perform?

I also have to tell you that the 10th anniversary promo isn't over yet. Next weekend there will be the most important part of the promo: The 10Million Gtd Sunday Million special :)
      Unfortunately the Buyin is 215$, but there are also qualifiers available - for example for 100 FPP. Even Freerolls are available afaik. Maybe you want to try to get a ticket for this tournament as well ;)

Good luck and have fun - even if you decide to stay with cashgame only :)