This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Cashout question

• kenokenoo
      kenokenoo
      Bronze
      Hello guys. I have question about cashout since I've never made deposit to partypoker I've only have 50$ bucks I got from pokerstrategy now I want to make cashout and it says for options I would pick neteller, visa, moneybookers that I have to make succesfull deposit to cashout with thoose options. Now does that mean that I can only use bank wire transfer or checks to cash out my money?
  • 2 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi kenokenoo,

As soon as you have collected 100 PartyPoints you can withdraw your $50 and your winnings.

Yes, you must deposit the minimum amount to register a payment method. (can be as little as $5 depending on the payment method)

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

In my opinion it is very expensive to withdraw by bank wire transfer. Do you have a good friend at Party? You can sent him your money and he will sent it to you on MB. Or like Ingrid said, deposit a small amount of $ and after that you can cashout.