referr a friend HELP!

• Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      hi PS

I referred a friend to the site back in feburary but she only took the quiz for the free $50 a few weeks ago

she signed up to betfair and only got $30, this is not the problem though she has made it to gold status on this site but i have not received any refer a friend bonuses

im just wondering what the problem is as her account is being tracked etc

her user name in blondeassasin86

also when i go to my refer a friend list the names show up like this

B*****6
      S*****t

and beside B****6 it say they have 0 points although on her account says she has 606

I hope somebody can help me with this asap

thanks
      Philip
  • 19 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Philip,

will have this checked for you tomorrow when office resumes, and get back to you with an update.

smiles,
      wendy
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      thanks wendy
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      any word on this yet Wendy
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      oh apologies, i thought you received word via ticket already.

unfortunately, it is not good news for you. i received the information that your friend is not tracked to you but a different referrer. did she use links from somewhere else, like another website? did she enter your username or click on your TAF link? if you want to clarify the matter, you can send a ticket to support by clicking on HELP at the upper right (and also ask your friend).

sorry, couldn't bring better news.
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      oh apologies, i thought you received word via ticket already.

unfortunately, it is not good news for you. i received the information that your friend is not tracked to you but a different referrer. did she use links from somewhere else, like another website? did she enter your username or click on your TAF link? if you want to clarify the matter, you can send a ticket to support by clicking on HELP at the upper right (and also ask your friend).

sorry, couldn't bring better news.
      You can save your breath Maloco!

If there is an other referrer, you will not get any other informations. No Nick from the other user and nothing else. I had the same problem with a Friend of mine. He do not entered my Nick and had a cookie on his PC. :(
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      if i didnt refer her i know who did so its ok

i just thought i had when I looked at my refer a friend list and it showed b*****6
      i thought this would have been blondeassasin86

but i did refer a friend called sirflopalot and on my refer a friend list it shows s*****t

he hasnt signed up to a site yet but when he does will he will earn me some money by getting points?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Maloco87
      if i didnt refer her i know who did so its ok

i just thought i had when I looked at my refer a friend list and it showed b*****6
      i thought this would have been blondeassasin86

but i did refer a friend called sirflopalot and on my refer a friend list it shows s*****t

he hasnt signed up to a site yet but when he does will he will earn me some money by getting points?
      Hey Maloco,

Thank you for referring your friends to PokerStrategy.com :)

I can confirm to you that your friend "sirflopalot" is ineed signed up through you! yeeey, success! As soon as he completes his registration and receives his free $50 or make a deposit himself, he will be earning some serious moniez for you :heart:

Are you keeping in touch with him? It's always good to give a helping hand and introduce him to the forum, we'll help him step by step.

Happy referring
      Ingrid
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      Coooool

Yeah I will try and get in touch with and get him to sign up to a site asap

is partypoker the best for him to sign up to or what do you think

i signed up to party with my free 50 but im not too fussed on the site
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      yehey, good news at least :)

Party is one of the biggest rooms so it can be a good choice. plus we also have 2 daily freerolls there exclusive to PokerStrategy.com members if he is interested in that sort of thing :)

thanks for referring your friends! and good luck to you both.
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      My friend sirflopalot has joined partypoker and has recieved his starting capital according to my refer a friend list

but i still dont know who this other person on my list is that according to my refer a friend list says has not passed the quiz

it just shows b*****6 and i was wondering if any of the ps guys can tell me what the full name of this person is so i can tell them to pass the quiz and start making us both some money

like ive said above the only person I can think of it being is blondeassasin86 but apparently it isnt has she was refered by one of my other friends

this is actually bugging me!lol
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again Maloco87,

This is a little sensitive information to expose here on the forum, please write a ticket to our customer support and they'll be able to help you.

thank you
      Ingrid
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      will do thanks
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      very sensitive please talk to support!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      yepp, very sensitive :)

did you sort it Maloco87?
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      I was tod that PS can't give me the name of the person and that I will jst have to wait and see if they pass the quiz etc

But what is annoying me is that on my refer a friend list it has B*****6
      which to me should be my friend Blondeassasin86, but I was also told that this friend was refered by someone else which is also ok as I know who it is that refered her as he told me he was on his list

so im just wondering why B******6 is on my list as it couldn't be anyone else in my opinion

If it is Blondeassain86 and wasn't refered by me I would likethe B****6 removed from my list but if she was refered by me I would like the money that was generated from her play

but it is even about the money its just bugging me that is seems to be my friend Blondeassasin86 but im told its not
      so WHO IS IT? lol

really confussing me
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Why do you want B******6 delete from your list? Sorry to say this, but it would be stupid. You will get the money if B***6 plays at the tables also.

If you do not want this user on yur list, maybe Strategy can move it to my list. :s_love:
      And if the user don't play, who cares.
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      I have not received any points from this person and they havnt pass the quiz

If I knew who it was I could get them to do the quiz and start playing etc

but i can only remember refering one player, so how is this name on my list
      and i it is blondeassasin86 I would like the money from her playing at the tables etc
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      ok I do want to keep the person on my list as ive just found out the reg date is different for B******6 and blondeassasin86 is different so it really can't be her

I think ill just have to give up and hopefully they will get back on here and pass the quiz etc and someday ill find out who it is lol
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      :)

I have a few user on my list who only register to strategy and never log in any more. :(

I am angry about this, but I only can do the same like you: Hope for a comeback. :D