FPP satelites gone?

• mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      Hey guys no more 70 210 235 fpp satellites to Sunday storm and other tourneys where you can unregister?

Ive got 600 and almost zero bankroll whats the best way to turn those into $$$?
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi mafaz,

The Sunday Storm is being played now, tonight, so there won't be any more satellites into this current tournament.

I'm sure there will be some sats available into future tournaments though, there's usually a few floating around, probably tomorrow or later in the week.

My only recommendation, other than using a Bankroll Management type approach to your fpp in the same way you would with real $, is to pick & choose your sats carefully. The structure of some are a lot better than others. Double check whether it's a limit or no limit tournament, freezeout or rebuy (or use the tournament filters) before entering as it can easily get confusing and entering the wrong one by mistake.

Good luck, let us know how you get on,

Bart
    • mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      Hey Eaglestar,

yeah i know sunday storm is running now.... but i checked it for next weak and theres only satelites starting from 2$, thats why im asking if these satelites are gone.... i took off all the filters as well ... oh well probably will have to deposit 1st time in ages....
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      They will re-appear later, afaik they are always gone while Storm is running :)
    • mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      Thx guys i found some others :D

one 10K gtd sat: 70 fpp hyper - turbo [2 seats] to 3,3 tourney
      and onother hyper turbo for 250 fpp dont remmeber the name now :)

anyway made 17.6$ for 600 points which is not bad i guess, lets see where i can get from that :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      They will re-appear later, afaik they are always gone while Storm is running :)
      Correct!

They are already running for next week :)