Elephant Stats HUD not working

    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.08.2010 Posts: 494
      Hey PS.com Im having some difficulties with the Elephant Stats. When I get to a table in the top left corner of the table a box reads "Stats appear as soon as you have played enough hands at this table." No matter how many hands I play it still reads this. I have tried deleting and reinstalling Elephant but still no cigar. Help?
  • 8 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Joined: 22.12.2009 Posts: 3,203
      Hallo Antstruk!

      These are my first questions:

      • Which version from elephant do you have
      • On which platform do you play
      • Do you store the HHs on English
      • Do the elephant import the HHs
      • Do you play CG or SNG
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.02.2007 Posts: 13,337
      Hey antstruk,

      start with the autoimport. Make sure your handhistory is imported properly!
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.08.2010 Posts: 494
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      Hallo Antstruk!

      These are my first questions:

      • Which version from elephant do you have
      • On which platform do you play
      • Do you store the HHs on English
      • Do the elephant import the HHs
      • Do you play CG or SNG
      I have the newest version
      PokerStars
      Yes
      Yes
      Both
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.08.2010 Posts: 494
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      Hey antstruk,

      start with the autoimport. Make sure your handhistory is imported properly!
      The hand history is working verywell and importing successfully
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.02.2007 Posts: 13,337
      Hey,

      you will only receive a hud on cash game tables.

      Make sure you are starting PokerStrategy.com Elephant and your poker clients with administrator privileges!

      There should be an option to start a program with administrator privileges by rightclicking the desktop icon.
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.08.2010 Posts: 494
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      Hey,

      you will only receive a hud on cash game tables.

      Make sure you are starting PokerStrategy.com Elephant and your poker clients with administrator privileges!

      There should be an option to start a program with administrator privileges by rightclicking the desktop icon.

      Why not for HU SNG?
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Joined: 22.12.2009 Posts: 3,203
      Originally posted by antstruk
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      Hey,

      you will only receive a hud on cash game tables.

      Make sure you are starting PokerStrategy.com Elephant and your poker clients with administrator privileges!

      There should be an option to start a program with administrator privileges by rightclicking the desktop icon.

      Why not for HU SNG?
      Because SNGs are not supportet yet.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.02.2007 Posts: 13,337
      Originally posted by Silicernium

      Because SNGs are not supportet yet.