id locked

• flopedthenuts
      flopedthenuts
      Bronze
      i recieved the msg that i passed the 50$ test and my id was approved today i went to check out poker770 my id is on that site it said my id is locked temporary why has this happened plz help .....
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi flopedthenuts,

Did you follow the advice given in the last thread you opened?

See here

You will have to contact our customer support and tell them of your mistake so that they can transfer the money to the correct account.

If you haven't already contacted support, please do so immediately.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • flopedthenuts
      flopedthenuts
      Bronze
      i did that the second u guys told me and i even got a reply that i didnt make any mistake and that within 48 hours ill recieve the money but i wanted to play a freeroll or something but when i tried to log on it said ur id is locked i was shocked to c that
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by flopedthenuts
      i did that the second u guys told me and i even got a reply that i didnt make any mistake and that within 48 hours ill recieve the money but i wanted to play a freeroll or something but when i tried to log on it said ur id is locked i was shocked to c that
      did you submit your documents to Poker770? i wouldn't really worry about it. ID checks are standard for many poker rooms. they suspend accounts temporarily while things get checked through. if you are worried, i would suggest contacting their support because to be honest, we have no insight on why they locked it.

also, you will be able to play the freerolls as soon as you receive your starting capital.

let us know how you get on.

smiles,
      wendy
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hi there flopedthenuts,

As far as I understand, it is not your Identity Card that is locked on our site, but your User ID.

That normally means that you blocked your Poker770 account by trying to log in using a wrong Username or password.

In order to solve this issue, you simply need to proceed to the Forgot your password? section of the lobby.

In the following form, the next coordinates will have to be entered:

- Your username: the PSR identifier that you were allocated automatically when you first opened your Poker770 account
      - Your e-mail: the e-mail provided when you first opened your Poker770 account
      - Your birth date

Obviously, in order for our system to send you a temporary password, the coordinates you enter in this form must match the ones you provided when opening your account.

After having completed this step, a temporary password will be sent towards you by e-mail. During your next connection attempt (after having restarted the software), you will be asked for the temporary password (Current Password) and a new password that you will wish to keep.

In case you need us to provide you with your username, please write us an e-mail at support@poker770.co.uk confirming us the following:

- Your full name;
      - Billing address;
      - E-mail;
      - Birth date;
      - Telephone;

Please let me know if I can provide you with any additional information.

Good luck at the tables!

Regards,

Yoanna
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      thanks for clarifying the issue Yoanna! :)
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      happy to help! :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      :) :heart: