ISILDUR1 win 1,5 mil in weekend;)

• janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      hey,there is this kid again back at the tables,its not enough to say,he is back,he just crushed most of PLO regs for 1,5 mill and now sits in number 3 for profit on stars...he was absent for 3 months,what will it be if he was constant playing...thing is he prolly take time to study hard on his opponents and CRUSH THEM....welldone,kid,you really have the guts and nervs,hat down for you:) i wish that you have a merry hollidays:)
  • 8 replies
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      and PS,where are you when all this is happening??prolly most intresting in this year and nothing to hear from....
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      Originally posted by janushr
      what will it be if he was constant playing...
      PLO is a swingy, swingy game. If he played all the time it is very unlikely we would see this every weekend, or even many. Whilst Isildur is evidently an exceptional player, weve seen in the past swings of +/- mirrions where he is involved.
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      and PS,where are you when all this is happening??prolly most intresting in this year and nothing to hear from....
      We're writing this up literally right now :D

Also, 2011 was a pretty interesting year for poker overall. I don't think Isildur1 running hot at Omaha is anywhere close to the most interesting story of this year ;)
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      in b4 isildur1 loses 2 mil in hour
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MJPerry
      We're writing this up literally right now :D

Also, 2011 was a pretty interesting year for poker overall. I don't think Isildur1 running hot at Omaha is anywhere close to the most interesting story of this year ;)
      I hope you add that he just recently dropped 500k into the article lol.
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      in b4 isildur1 loses 2 mil in hour
      in before "Isildur1 is a scammer,proof itt" thread on 2p2
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      its much better to wrote about that then some scamms and FTP,kid is good,he has a heart,for sure...i when won 1,5 mill,i would run and never look back :f_biggrin: he has my vote...
    • CheckBop
      CheckBop
      Bronze
      pocket change .