Tracked?

• killamindz
      killamindz
      Bronze
      Hey,

What is being tracked? And how do I sign up for this?

Does this mean all my hands will be tracked and evaluated and I will get feedback on my flaws?

I just passed the quiz, looking forward to getting started at Everest!

Thanks
  • 8 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

Grz to pass the quiz!

No, your hands will not saved and evaluated from pokerstrategy. :) I thought the same at the beginning.

Tracked means, that you will get strategy points for every $ rake you pay at the plattforms during your play. And with these points your status raises every month. Click me for more informations.

If you want to have a software to track your hands, youcan take the elephant. You can use it for free. Click me for getting the elephant.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      hello there killamindz,

Welcome to our community!

I can see Silicernium is already taking good care of you :) Let me add a few things then.

What is being tracked? And how do I sign up for this?

Being tracked means that You've signed up/downloaded the poker client through our promotion link/code. You can see all our poker room partners here. All you need to do is pick the poker room and follow the instructions described. By signing up via PokerStrategy.com you'll be gathering StrategyPoints which will help you moving up the ladder and unlock more and more articles/videos etc..

Have you picked a poker room yet then? we can help you with that too, just need to know a little more about your poker career. :)

Does this mean all my hands will be tracked and evaluated and I will get feedback on my flaws?

This actually half true half false :D

We gladly help you find your leaks in your game and all you need to do is post the played hands in our hand evaluation boards (for example NL strategy discussions) or join of our coaching session where you can directly ask the coach. We also have a zillion amount of articles for you to read before starting to play.

Let me know how can we help you further on
      Ingrid
    • killamindz
      killamindz
      Bronze
      Thanks, I chose Everest Poker because I have a friend who has used Party Poker before and they were extremely rude to him, their software malfunctioned on a regular basis and they did not provide refunds when he lost money as a result, rather making excuses and being unhelpful - Also because they have a record of stealing money from well known regulars and then attempting to bribe them to stop posting on internet forums (such as 2plus2) about it!

I'm hoping Everest will be the better option, though I have never played there :)

Thank you for all of your help.

Are there any down sides to being tracked? Do you lose the ability to use your player points like you do with a rake back deal?

Looking forward to playing, my account has been verified and starting capital should be there within 48 hours :D
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi killamindz,

there are no downsides to being tracked. you can still use all your Everest Points however you like :) in fact there is only upsides to it because you will get free strategy content from here as well. basically each point you earn counts twice, one for the poker room, and one to unlock strategy material on this site. :)

smiles,
      wendy
    • killamindz
      killamindz
      Bronze
      I only wish I had have found this website earlier!

One more problem that I have, a friend of mine who I met playing on iPoker network told me about this site.

I put his iPoker username in the referral part of the sign up process thinking that this was the same username he has on pokerstrategy.

Is there any way to change this now? His name here is AlexandrMinaev

Thanks!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      at least you found us now! yes i've met many members who regret having the untracked account here and there. :)

regarding the referrer, i am not really sure if that is possible. the best thing to do would be to send a ticket here Clickety click click to explain the situation and see if there is anything that can be done.
    • nowandthen12
      nowandthen12
      Bronze
      welcome and gl
    • CheckBop
      CheckBop
      Bronze
      welome to the comm!