Constant disconnections

• boamadu
      boamadu
      Bronze
      Had more than 20 disconnections from the Everest Poker server yesterday. By the time I reconnected, all hands were always folded and I lost a lot of money because of that. Don't deposit onto Everest Poker! This site is bad!
  • 6 replies
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      You might want to take a look at your connection. There's thoudsands of players on there that are having no problems.
    • boamadu
      boamadu
      Bronze
      I have a 100Mbit fiber optic internet connection. In 2 years, I have got maybe 1-2 disconnects overall from Pokerstars.

• wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      I'm playing on everest for two years, disconnects are very rare. maybe they were having some problems that day? but most likely problem is on your end. maybe your firewall doesnt like everest connections? you should contact everest support if you keep having this problem..

Cheers
      wC
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by boamadu
      Had more than 20 disconnections from the Everest Poker server yesterday. By the time I reconnected, all hands were always folded and I lost a lot of money because of that. Don't deposit onto Everest Poker! This site is bad!
      Hi boamadu,

For how long are you playing at Everest Poker so far? One day "disconnection" problem shouldn't be a reason to say that this is bad site and should never deposit here.

I understand your frustration regarding this and I think the best would be if you could email poker room support and ask for an explanation. Maybe the disconnections were coming from the poker room and they could compensate you if you highlight which games of yours suffered.

just my two cents
      Ingrid
    • boamadu
      boamadu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Originally posted by boamadu
      Hi boamadu,

For how long are you playing at Everest Poker so far? One day "disconnection" problem shouldn't be a reason to say that this is bad site and should never deposit here.

I understand your frustration regarding this and I think the best would be if you could email poker room support and ask for an explanation. Maybe the disconnections were coming from the poker room and they could compensate you if you highlight which games of yours suffered.

just my two cents
      Ingrid
      I have been playing at Everest Poker for about a month. Constant disconnections became a problem in the last week. I'm not using any firewall software except Windows 7 built in firewall. I have played a lot of online games like World of Warcraft an Counter-Strike and never had any problems with disconnects. What really bothers me are not disconnections, these kind of things happen to anyone from time to time, but the fact that the players don't get any extra time if they have been disconnected.
      But it all does not matter any more, I'm done with the Everest Poker.
    • pjfkc29
      pjfkc29
      Bronze
      I'm with you guys! It was fine for the first week than now this week. Constant constant disconnections and I've lost quite a bit of money as well.

Everest Poker? I wouldn't recommend IMO I'd rather play on Stars.