Titan Silver Freeroll Requirements

• DE4DLY
      DE4DLY
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Sorry if this question is answered elsewhere; I can't find it....

I tried to register myself for Titan Silver Freeroll, but I get a message that I do not fulfill the requirements.
      I have an account at Titan, but when I try to add it to my profile using the "I already have a TitanPoker account." option nothing seems to happen.
      Am I doing anything wrong or missing something.
      I use my Titan username starting with TTR....

Oh, also - I have never deposited money to my Titan account, so does that mean I should just deposit with one of your bonus codes even though I already have an account?

Sorry if these are stupid questions.

Thanks in advance.
  • 4 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      I assume your Titan account was not signed up through our site and now you want to have it retracked. You have to save your account number into your profile and choose the option "I already have a TitanPoker account..". We'll then try to retrack it. Please note that you'll be able to take part in the tournament only if your account is retracked successfully.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • urmo1
      urmo1
      Black
      i have in partypoker account can i come this 5 k freeroll if i make account and don t deposit money ?
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      I am under the impression that you must earn at least 1 strategy point before your eligible for either freerolls.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ManniXXX
      I am under the impression that you must earn at least 1 strategy point before your eligible for either freerolls.
      Exactly we need you to play at least 1 raked hand. ;)

Best regards,
      thunderbird56