$50 Free Starting Capital

• cosminpaul
      cosminpaul
      Basic
      I read a thread which it says the same problem, I'll post here, but that thread is closed, otherwise I would've posted there.

I created a new account, never had in my life an online poker account, but I played poker for some years live, and wanted to test my skills in online poker.

I read the articles, I passed the quiz, I did everything right, I even sent 8 pictures with my ID and with my face, and two or three pictures with my ID without my face, and it' still unsuccessful.

I waited their phone call, from the moment I finished creating my account, and everything else, just to log in to PokerStrategy and to see a mockery, ID unsuccessful.

The reason I sent 8 pictures, is because a few friends of mine, sent also ID pictures here, with a clear ID view of the pictures, and it still said it's an unclear ID, so I sent 8, and it's unsuccessful, what is the reason for this ?

I know you can't disclose it because of your policy, but come on, a person does everything right, creating an account, reading the articles, passing the quiz, and after all this, just to be denied ? And without disclosing a strong reason for it.

What is wrong here ?

As I saw in the thread I mentioned above, a person who said is a black Jewish, saying that you are racists, well, I don't know what to say about this, I'm white, but I'm thinking you're discriminating people, regardless of anything.

It's like someone else said who was denied also, "If you get lucky, you'll get $50".

I will say it again, I never had any account at any poker online, why I am declined ?

And I was so eager to receive the phone call, and to begin playing some poker online, I am very disappointed, how to even recommend such unreliable site to any other persons ?

I would've understand if I would've had already an account with you, or if I would've had an account with PartyPoker, the platform I chose my starting capital to begin, but I didn't, so what is the reason then ?
  • 17 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

They will not tell you, why your $50 are declined, cause if they found anything you can fix it the next time. Sorry, i will not say, that you are a cheater, but pokerstrategy wants to be sure, that they only give money to people who pass the ID check. Or you are so lucky, that you do not need to make the check. But i know some people, who passes the check.

May be you can send a ticket to the support again, sometimes they will proof the ID again. Click me.

Otherwise you can play on every plattform you want and you can earn Strategypoints also. And you can choose an other free poker offer from Strategy. Click me!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey cosminpaul,

Welcome to our community!

I'm very sorry to hear you failed our ID check, fortunately this is no reason to get the sad frown :)

As Silicernium mentioned we have much more to offer than the free $50 starting capital.

After all, free money is not enough to make you a good poker player only a great benefit which was already credited to more then 1.6 million members. I can assure you we are not cheaters nor this is a scam.

If you serious about learning poker, you should take advantage of our strategy articles/videos and coaching sessions. Here on the forum, you'll have a chance to contact our poker experts and a,discuss your game leaks b, post in the hand evaluation board and get advice on your played hands.

Let us know how you get on

Ingrid
    • cosminpaul
      cosminpaul
      Basic
      I already did that, I sent them a message, but I don't understand ? Who's eligible to get the $50 $ Starting Capital, in the eligibility policy it said that you have to never had an account to the poker room, in which you are applying, and I did not had, then I ask again, who's eligible to get the free $50 ?
    • cosminpaul
      cosminpaul
      Basic
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hey cosminpaul,

Welcome to our community!

I'm very sorry to hear you failed our ID check, fortunately this is no reason to get the sad frown :)

As Silicernium mentioned we have much more to offer than the free $50 starting capital.

After all, free money is not enough to make you a good poker player only a great benefit which was already credited to more then 1.6 million members. I can assure you we are not cheaters nor this is a scam.

If you serious about learning poker, you should take advantage of our strategy articles/videos and coaching sessions. Here on the forum, you'll have a chance to contact our poker experts and a,discuss your game leaks b, post in the hand evaluation board and get advice on your played hands.

Let us know how you get on

Ingrid
      Yes, free money is not enough to make me a good poker player, but it's a start, than depositing money from my part, and loosing all in the poker room, I already said I'm a newbie in poker online, wanted to test my skills in a poker room online, and I already read the poker articles from this website, how else did I passed the quiz, this is why I said it's mockery, I spend a few hours on PokerStrategy to read the articles to pass the quiz, just to be denied.

Now isn't that a mockery ?

And why do you people claim that I failed the ID check ? When in reality you failed to check my ID properly.

Keep in mind, 8 pictures, read the articles for a few hours, and passed the quiz, did everything correct, why I am denied ? How can I fail the ID check, when everything's fine from my part, the cause is you.I did not even received a phone call from you, I was instantly denied.
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      ya i hav reffered a few people...everybody's ID check failed eventhough they uploaded their passport pics....this is sad!
      i'hv convinced them that they would get the bankroll only to be finnally disappointed...
    • cosminpaul
      cosminpaul
      Basic
      Nobody would give a clear answer, and they say this is a serious website, I doubt.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi cosminpaul,

It is too bad you failed the ID check. We cannot tell you the reason for failure because that pretty much weakens the check itself. Free money attracts a lot of fraud so security is understandably tight for that reason. Rarely, legitimate users may also be denied, but this is the risk they must take.

It's not a mockery in my opinion if you were able to learn from the articles. We are a poker school first and foremost and we want our members to keep learning and improving so that they can reach the highest level that they are able to. If you do not want to take advantage of the knowledge, then that is your decision.

You dont have to believe me when i tell you that this site is not a scam. you can check this thread for yourself:

As I said..this site is a total scam.

I hope in time you will see that the $50 is the least of the benefits of this site and that you will want to participate actively in the forum and learn to play this game we love.

regards,
      wendy
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      @purplefizz
      i'hv no doubts abt the sites's educational potential and hav not made any comments suggesting so.....
      but my point here is not a single user whom i'hv reffered got it...that is why i'm disappointed....so either something is wrong on ur side or it is on our side...and if it is on our side then i believe u should say the reason why it got rejected....orelse giv a 2nd chance to get it verified!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi sridneel,

my comments were directed at cosminpaul which is why i addressed my post to him, starting with his name. i am not saying you commented on the educational material at all, sorry if you misunderstood this.

i understand it can be really disappointing not to receive it. i'm sorry i don't have any information on what happened to your referrals. are they posting in the forums also? if they would take time to learn from here and start playing on tracked accounts, you would still earn your TAF. so it seems they just gave up on poker already when they weren't able to get their capital? maybe you can contact them and encourage them to play. are they your family members?

regards,
      wendy
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Well my experience is that everybody i referred got his starting capital so at this point i really cannot say anything against PS.

I just wanted to share positive feedback just to know that there are people who has no problems at all with referring friends so far.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alan883
      Well my experience is that everybody i referred got his starting capital so at this point i really cannot say anything against PS.

I just wanted to share positive feedback just to know that there are people who has no problems at all with referring friends so far.
      wow thanks for sharing Alan883! :)
    • cosminpaul
      cosminpaul
      Basic
      I did not said the site is a scam, how can it be a scam, if PokerStrategy offert is $50 free starting capital, but with what helps me if others got already the free $50, my sole reason for posting this thread is because I hadn't received the free $50, and I did everything right, and as I see there's no point to go any further than what I already written, I won't receive it anyway, now.

Thx for a bad stay here.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Well this is a bit ugly question but regarding your nickname...are you from Romania?

I am asking you becouse I have seen some threads before where Romanian residents had problems with receiving starting capital.
    • Oberstar51
      Oberstar51
      Bronze
      I have the same problem, did everything rigth and didn't get free 50$.

I registered at Poker 770 with your bonus code.

Then I tried to get at least 7,70$ + 10$ bonus that Poker 770 offers, but I can't get it either, because I registered with your bonus code.
      Can I somehow reverse/change that?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Oberstar51
      I have the same problem, did everything rigth and didn't get free 50$.

I registered at Poker 770 with your bonus code.

Then I tried to get at least 7,70$ + 10$ bonus that Poker 770 offers, but I can't get it either, because I registered with your bonus code.
      Can I somehow reverse/change that?
      Hi Oberstar51,

No, its not possible to reverse or change your affiliation via PokerStrategy.com.

You can take part in our 200% up to $2,000 Bonus :)

Ingrid
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      @purplefizz
      ya few of them are family members....others are friends...
    • nowandthen12
      nowandthen12
      Bronze
      gl in your travels thru the poker world.