[NL2-NL10] Blind defence: NL10 SH JT I made him on tilt I guess :)

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($23.32)
      Hero ($10.74)
      UTG ($14.22)
      UTG+1 ($9.76)
      CO ($15.13)
      BTN ($16.23)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: J:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.60) 2:club: 3:club: 6:club:

SB bets $0.25, Hero raises to $1.35, SB calls $1.10

TURN ($3.30) 2:club: 3:club: 6:club: 5:heart:

SB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($3.30) 2:club: 3:club: 6:club: 5:heart: T:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $1.65, SB calls $1.65

SB shows J:spade: 6:spade:
      (Pre 33%, Flop 56.7%, Turn 71.6%)

Hero shows T:heart: J:club:
      (Pre 67%, Flop 43.3%, Turn 28.4%)

Hero wins $6.27

After the hand he said something like "I know every hand what you have. You don't realise how bad you are" That was funny. He looked like reg by his stats, but talks like a total fish. I would have wanted to continue to play against him and make him even more on tilt, but needed a brake :)

Now for the defence - ok?

Also post flop play ok?
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

LoL@Reg, if he can't even play without tilt then I doubt that he is a REG, just some kind of bad reg. :) I do like your play here actually and I would have done the same. Nice hand! Good to have such players on the table.

Best Regards.
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      (oh, I was having this hand for evaluation then somehow I "lost it". What I had written was this):

Hi, SPeedFANat1c!

Since we have absolute position I don't mind the defence at all. He opens quite a bit, we already have quite a few hands on him and should have some reads, so we can defend wide. JT I'd def. call, sometimes 3bet.

On the flop, since he bets so small I'm kind of ok with the raise. Problem is, he might do it with a ton of hands that have big equity against us, like pockets with a :club: or overcards with a high :club: that beats us.

Calling makes no sense whatsoever though; sometimes I'd just fold, depending on recent history I'd raise to get a read.

Then the hand plays itself. Nothing to do but to check turn as nothing has changed, and I really like the vbet on the river.

As long as you don't spew by trying looser and different lines, nice hand! ;)