This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Tight is right, right??

• Equalibrio
      Equalibrio
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I started plo (6max) a short while ago and played about 15k Hands on plo5 to plo25 so far.
      I did very good so far, beating the game with about 18bb/100 which I know is a very too small samplesize but I keep feeling more and more comfortable about my hands.
      Anyway, the thing I noticed the last 15k hands is, that I am extremely tight! I mean like even tight for holdem tight.
      Here are my stats:

Vpip: 18!! PFR: 10; AF 3.24; AFq: 50.17; 3Bet 6.93

From what I know and have read, my Vpip is waay to low and I'm also a little concerned about the big gap between my Vpip and my PFR although I'm basically never limping.
      So what do you think?
  • 2 replies
    • GodlikeRoy
      GodlikeRoy
      Bronze
      Your stats are fine. They are definitely on the tight side and I wouldn't go any lower but I wouldn't say that they are "way too tight". You might be able to pick up some extra money by playing some more hands, aiming for stats a bit closer to 26/18 or so but do it gradually -- start adding a few more hands from the BTN and CO and take it from there. You're obviously doing something right :)
    • Equalibrio
      Equalibrio
      Bronze
      Thanks for the great post.
      I'll start to expand my range a little from late and see how that works.