This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Looking for hand analysis forum...

• deezer79
      deezer79
      Bronze
      Sadly have no Holdem Manager so will have to type this. Please move this to the proper forum as I can't find it - thanks moderators :) . Wondering if I should be adjusting my shove-calling range and wanted to know what others think. Tired of bitching so this isn't to be put under "downswing" or "bad beats" discussion.

5 left in a 6 handed SnG and I have AJ in the small blind and 13BBs left. Early position limper and then another follows him from button. I shove with my AJ, figuring I'm ahead of anyone's limping range. First limper snap calls with A6 (diamonds) and flop comes a 6 and 2 diamonds. Obviously the guy wins.

He just called so quickly. I wouldn't even have played that hand from UTG with chip stacks as they were. Am I wrong? Getting numb to this happening to me everytime I get to that stage in a SnG and starting to think it's me being a nit. Is A6s an easy call there? If I had 7-8BB...maybe I'd call.

Did I make the right play here? Is AJ a shove in that spot?
  • 1 reply