2nd $50 starting

• bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      I just received an e-mail from PS for a 2nd starting capital at 770, which I'd be an idiot not to take. My question is, if I have to enter the $50 bonus code, am I not entitled to the 200% FDB?
  • 10 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi bazerk,

Wow! Congratulations on being selected for a second free $50 capital! You must be thrilled with this news?

More good news for you!

Yes, you are entitled to both the free $50 starting capital and the full $200 FDB.

You can see this clearly on this page

Don't hesitate to shout if you need further assistance!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      I have a question on FDB. It says the clearing rate is 350p770/5$. Does the 350p770 include points recieved via boost boost or is it just the points received from the rake?
    • liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      congs
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Always when it comes to bonuses, unless there's offers I'm not sure about, to clear the bonuses they're referring to points coming from rake.

There are iPoker clients (not sure PokerStrategy affiliates to them) that have different point systems.

As an example - FDB to be cleared in 90 days.

Month 1 - you generate 15 poker points per $ raked. You can reach a bonus level allowing you 18 poker points per $ raked.

Month 2 - you get 18 poker points per $ raked. And so on, this allows you to get the most rakeback.

But again, Im not sure if Poker770 is a site that has a structure like this
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hello martoman2k10,

Here, at Poker770, we have developed a system based on Points, which you can gather by taking part at our poker tables games and tournaments. Basically, Our Vip club offers you the chance to increase your player status according to the points770 accumulated during a month.

You receive also extra Points770 through the boost (the number of the awarded points), which means that at the end of each month, we multiply the amount of points you have collected during the month according to your VIP status! All you have to do is to be active on Poker770!

Kindly note that you can subsequently use these Points770, to purchase items from our Shop Section, ranging from cash, bonuses, accessories, free entries to tournaments.

For further details on our Vip club and the advantages you can benefit from, we invite you to consult our official page at http://poker770.com/en/vip-club.

Hope to see you on Poker770,

Regards,

Lauraine

Poker770 Customer Support
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      Thanks for explaining the VIP structure, but I still cant understand if the boost points count towards clearing a first deposit bonus.

Originally posted by support770
      Hello martoman2k10,

Here, at Poker770, we have developed a system based on Points, which you can gather by taking part at our poker tables games and tournaments. Basically, Our Vip club offers you the chance to increase your player status according to the points770 accumulated during a month.

You receive also extra Points770 through the boost (the number of the awarded points), which means that at the end of each month, we multiply the amount of points you have collected during the month according to your VIP status! All you have to do is to be active on Poker770!

Kindly note that you can subsequently use these Points770, to purchase items from our Shop Section, ranging from cash, bonuses, accessories, free entries to tournaments.

For further details on our Vip club and the advantages you can benefit from, we invite you to consult our official page at http://poker770.com/en/vip-club.

Hope to see you on Poker770,

Regards,

Lauraine

Poker770 Customer Support
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hi biogas,

To answer your question: no, you will not be able to use the Boost Points to clear a pending bonus. However you will be able to use them in our online shop where you can acquire tokens, real cash bonuses or different hi-tech goodies.

The Boost Points represents in fact a gift that we offer our players on a monthly basis in order to thank them for their loyalty. We know that each player is different; therefore we are pleased to offer you Points770 so that you can choose your own gift!

The only points that count for the progressive release of your pending bonus are the ones you accumulate by playing at our poker tables and tournaments.

Now regarding the exact amount of points you can earn per $ invested on our gaming plateform, I can tell you that for each $ of fee spent in a tournament you will get back 22 Points770. For cash games, it’s a bit more complicated, so please follow the link below to get a look at our cash - points770 table:

http://poker770.com/en/vip-club

Should you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Regards,

Yoanna
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you Yoanna!
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      While we are on the topic of bonuses, another question. Whats the difference between bonus gift (less expensive) and bonus cash gift (more expensive). Both available on the shop. Ty.
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by biogas
      While we are on the topic of bonuses, another question. Whats the difference between bonus gift (less expensive) and bonus cash gift (more expensive). Both available on the shop. Ty.
      You will get the $10 instantly on your acc from the cash gift.
      For the bonus gift you have earn points before you get it. It is the same as a deposit bonus. But, I don't know exactly, when you will get the money. Before you have the points or after getting the points.