HUD vanished!!

• delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Gold
      Hi guys, was just wondering if there was any reason my stats have vanished?
      Elephant still works fine but HUD has gone.....
      is there any chance someone might know hot to get it back, its been two days and i miss them lol...... :D
  • 5 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

On which platform do you play?

It is very mysterious. Do you have the actuall revision 0.105?

Have you played SNGs? There is no HUD.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey delanonunes,

remeber to feed it with new data - otherwise it will run away and look for someone who takes better care of it! :D

Alright, just kidding - please make sure it's still activated via hud-settings.

Also, do you see the table average window (small black box) on your tables?
    • delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Gold
      Hi mrk1988, i've checked my settings and everything seems fine but still no HUD, the small black box isn't about any more....hands are still being imported and wins/losses still come up on my task bar, i'm mystified... : (

Silicernium, i've been playing on Everest and HUDs been fine until lately on cash tables, i've never had HUD on SnGs although the black box is always in the corner for them (just assumed HUD didnt work for SnGs)
      I'm pretty sure i've got the latest Dev. Build cos i've not long updated....

I've been wondering if it might have anything to do with me trying to download trial versions of Pokertracker and HEM, i didnt manage to do either cos it says cant connect to database and they both use PostgresQL which spun me out even more and made me think i've messed up the Elephant.....

i'm a bit too technodumb to work out if its actually possible to use two different trackers so i gave up and have been HUDless on Sky poker and Partypoker for the last few weeks...seem to be playing alot better wierdly enough, maybe cos i'm writing alot more notes on specific play rather than using the numbers which dont always tell the whole story...still i miss them quite alot : ( lol

I'll keep hunting for a solution though cos i'm not earning any strategy points on Sky which is soooo frustrating as i'm playing like a shark at the minute :s_cool: either that or there are tons of fish at sky probably the latter lol....
    • delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Gold
      some wierdness going on...HUD is back for partypoker, havent checked Everest yet....will have a look after session.... : ) wooooooohoooooo :D
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      :s_thumbsup: